What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Blacks v France 1st Test Carisbrook

shiznit

Coach
yeah... it was as i thought it would go... the french are a very good side... this all blacks side is very, very raw...

you cant expect to win test matches when you have a loose trio with less than 10 caps between them,,, it just doesnt happen...

but on the whole im not all that worried... McCaw, Carter, So'oialo, Williams, Kahui, Sivivatu, Smith, Leonard etc... all missing... when they start to come back in we will get better

Rovelli

Bench
We definitely looked vulnerable beforehand, and unlike past seasons, France took this test seriously and had a decent squad.

Still, a home test we expect to win. Every game we expect to win.

Gotta hand it to the French. They have a psychological edge over us. We are scared because of two World Cups. We will all deny it, but it looks that way.

shiznit

Coach
We definitely looked vulnerable beforehand, and unlike past seasons, France took this test seriously and had a decent squad.

Still, a home test we expect to win. Every game we expect to win.

Gotta hand it to the French. They have a psychological edge over us. We are scared because of two World Cups. We will all deny it, but it looks that way.
:lol:

theve been doing it to us well before there world cup exploits..

the fact of the matter is we were always odds on to lose this game... first test of the year.. 8 or 9 players missing... the french pretty much having a full strength side...

the reason people thought we would win was pure arrogance... it actually reminds me alot of that 1994 series we lost to them... imo that 2nd test at eden park was one of the best ive ever seen.

i love the french... a great rugby nation...

Te Kaha

First Grade
Is Kieren reid the new cantabrian captain invisible?... Messam needs a LOT more work before he can be more than a fill in... Thompson isnt the back up to richie we need... Ross is gonna be an All Black for a very long time... great debut... Toeava needs to CATCH the ball and hold onto it... MacAllister needs to grow a brain...

Still with a few more back next week the All Blacks should win ad win well.

ozbash

Referee
A lot of countries under-estimate France, not the first time they've given us a touch up and I doubt it will be the last.

Latest posts