What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All hail Nathan Hindmarsh

Redback71

First Grade
Man this guy is freak.

look at the most tackles made so far this season.

Craig Fitzgibbon 790
Michael Luck 729
Licoln Withers 674
Craig Wing 657
Nathan Hindmarsh 656
Alan Tongue 655
Robbie Farah 653

Hindy is 5th on list, despite playing 3 origin games (which dont count in stats) and missing the first 3 rounds of the season.

so the others have had basicly 6 games head start on him, and he is not that far behind.

fish eel

Immortal
and Fitzgibbon and wing play for the roosters who have spent most of the year defending their line

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
yeah but Ash Graham has scored 12 tries this year

doesn't even compare to what Hindy's achieved, Ash has done quite well but i bet I can score 12 trys if I I had the likes of Thurston, Bowan and Payne running around in the same team.

fish eel

Immortal
eelavation said:
doesn't even compare to what Hindy's achieved, Ash has done quite well but i bet I can score 12 trys if I I had the likes of Thurston, Bowan and Payne running around in the same team.

I might have a piece of that....how much? ;-) :lol:

eels_fan_01

Bench
Hindy is a freak!! I know hes been criticized for flopping in tackles but to me he finishes off alot of tackles and its only good for our team, great player.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I thought he was mean't to do less work this season??? It looks like he's doing more than ever.

sooperdooper

First Grade
hindy just adds so much to our team he is one player we need to stay fit for success... other players look to him for inspiration

Redback71

First Grade
so say if 3 players make a tackle and then hindy flops on top as the 4th man. does hindys effort count as a tackle?

Hurriflatch

Referee
any player who gets involved in the tackle before the ref calls held gets credited for a tackle (or missed as ther case may be)

mickdo

Coach
They still have to get up off the ground and run back 10m. Takes a lot out of you if you're doing that all damn day...

Nikki

Coach
All he has to do is get that damn leg pulling caper out of his game and he would be perfect!

Stagger eel

Staff member
fish eel said:
as long as all I had to do was fall on the ball, I think I probably could.

I've seen some of Ash's trys, some of them were a case of catching the ball and putting it down ala Cameron Phelps last week.

fish eel

Immortal
eelavation said:
I've seen some of Ash's trys, some of them were a case of catching the ball and putting it down ala Cameron Phelps last week.

possibly one step beyond me :lol:

Parra-Fan

Juniors
people talking about hindy flopping lmaoo what a joke.. his defence is too good have use ever seen his goal line defence one of the best in the league he saves so many tries

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
eelavation said:

And a lot of them involve hitting a gap and swerving around the fullback on a 40 metre run to the line.

Ash Graham is an excellent attacking centre. He always was.