What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All respect for Melbourne has gone

LESStar58

Referee
Oh and Sheet_ed a joke you may have left out.

how do you get a Parramatta supporter to stand up?

Say "may the defendant please rise".

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
LESStar58 said:
Feeling is pretty much mutual. I still admire some of the players at your club, though.

The one I have NO time for whatsoever after Sunday is Jarryd "give us a bite" Hayne. I'd be interested to see how many penalties he can milk for diving the rest of his career.

Piss poor.
Yep Hayne's Piss Piss poor.

Piss of to Soccer FFS

redeel

Juniors
the league would do anything to try and raise the courpse of league in your sh*tty state,check the crowd out 3o ooo how pathetic,harrigan will crucify any team that plays them,would never give a benefit of the doubt try to any opposing side,2 yrs running for parra,two tries to change the game ,and nothing,i f**king hate manly but you women have just surpassed them,this is league not wrestling.you prix are ruining the game at junior levels because of your filthy tactics.oh i forgot you dont have a jnr level

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
redeel said:
the league would do anything to try and raise the courpse of league in your sh*tty state,check the crowd out 3o ooo how pathetic,harrigan will crucify any team that plays them,would never give a benefit of the doubt try to any opposing side,2 yrs running for parra,two tries to change the game ,and nothing,i f**king hate manly but you women have just surpassed them,this is league not wrestling.you prix are ruining the game at junior levels because of your filthy tactics.oh i forgot you dont have a jnr level
pounce

John Kolc said:
Could not care what you say but funny how you will not say anything about the Cayless tackle. That said it all. There is not a club in this competion that we have not payed back and you will be know different. I realy hope you have a home game next year at our ground because we have long memories. You are the new low act of the game.

Yes you do have long memories of Joey and the boys kicking your sorry arse in 2001! Still waiting for that payback. 34-10 wasn't it at parra stadium this year. Don't forget to wave to Smithy on the way down the ladder next season. Honestly your fans think Hagan developed Inu and Mateo. Please. Smith built your club and Hages will systematically destroy it.

Juniors
ahhhhhhhhhahahahaha our sh*tty crowd of 33,000 knocked off your precious sydney prelim final attendance, so pull you finger out and have a think before you say something

Juniors
and backing of the refs? parramatta have got more penalties than any other teamn all year, look at the stats, try again loser...

Molly

Juniors
Wow, does that mean there actually has been respect for Melbourne at some stage??!!

We don't need your respect.....the will to win isall we need we will succeed.

GO STORM

lockyrulz

Juniors
Well my team is out, and I hate Para with a passion, but here is my 2 cents.

The tackle on Cayless was disgusting. The NRL will seriously have to do something about the mess that is the ruck.

We have enough injuries as it is without that sort of crap. All teams do it, (and I thought the leg pull on Slater was ordinary as well), but Melbourne seem to always lead the race.

This is an issue that should transcend club loyalties. It's in every fans intertest to remove this crap from the game.

Dazzat

First Grade
lockyrulz said:
Well my team is out, and I hate Para with a passion, but here is my 2 cents.

The tackle on Cayless was disgusting. The NRL will seriously have to do something about the mess that is the ruck.

We have enough injuries as it is without that sort of crap. All teams do it, (and I thought the leg pull on Slater was ordinary as well), but Melbourne seem to always lead the race.

This is an issue that should transcend club loyalties. It's in every fans intertest to remove this crap from the game.

Totally agree. I like Melbourne because of their many connections with Queensland and the Broncos, but they will be remembered for one thing this season - increasing the risk of serious injury in the game through their wrestling tactics.

And before all Melbourne supporters get 'defensive' themselves, there's plenty of video evidence to support this - so get off the denial and "victim because we're the best" wagon.

The new rules the NRL will introduce to stop this rubbish will be Melbourne's legacy from this year - congratulations!

Dazzat said:
Totally agree. I like Melbourne because of their many connections with Queensland and the Broncos, but they will be remembered for one thing this season - increasing the risk of serious injury in the game through their wrestling tactics.

And before all Melbourne supporters get 'defensive' themselves, there's plenty of video evidence to support this - so get off the denial and "victim because we're the best" wagon.

The new rules the NRL will introduce to stop this rubbish will be Melbourne's legacy from this year - congratulations!

Snorefest...sore loser.

Surandy

Bench
Ah, tall poppy syndrome strikes again.

We would look forward to returning the favour except your clubs haven't been tall poppies for quite some time. ;-)

lockyrulz

Juniors
Surandy said:
Ah, tall poppy syndrome strikes again.

We would look forward to returning the favour except your clubs haven't been tall poppies for quite some time. ;-)

Lol tall poppy syndrome...

We beat you guys in last years gf remember? Tall poppy syndrome might be a fraction premature for broncos supporters.

I have always liked Melbourne and probably still will. But I stand by what I said, and it is a shame you guys are so pathetically blinkered you cant see what is wroing with the Cayless tackle.