What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All respect for Melbourne has gone

Surandy

Bench
lockyrulz said:
I have always liked Melbourne and probably still will. But I stand by what I said, and it is a shame you guys are so pathetically blinkered you cant see what is wroing with the Cayless tackle.

I have pay tv and I watch most games each week. I have seen that style tackle used so many times by other teams late in the season and no-one has complained until after the Storm first use that same style. :roll:

Why was it only a bad thing once Storm did it yet it was fine for all the other clubs that were doing it before us?

lockyrulz

Juniors
Surandy said:
I have pay tv and I watch most games each week. I have seen that style tackle used so many times by other teams late in the season and no-one has complained until after the Storm first use that same style. :roll:

Why was it only a bad thing once Storm did it yet it was fine for all the other clubs that were doing it before us?

So do I and I havent seen one as bad as the Cayless tackle.

Besdies I have already said all clubs do this to some extent.

At least one of you has managed to move on from "It doesn't happen, its just tall poppy syndrome" To "Yea we do it but so does everyone else"

How about as NRL fans we all just recognise its terrible for the game and support the NRL when it tries to get rid of this rubbish.

JB

Juniors
Congratulations Melbourne Storm!

Undoubtedly the best team in the comp. You guys have set the benchmark for probably the last couple of seasons, and the rest of us are trying to play catchup.

Enjoy your victory and watch out for our Warriors next season.

Surandy

Bench
Menace said:
Congratulations Melbourne Storm!

Undoubtedly the best team in the comp. You guys have set the benchmark for probably the last couple of seasons, and the rest of us are trying to play catchup.

Enjoy your victory and watch out for our Warriors next season.

Cheers Menace, I actually thought the Warriors were a chance to make the GF. Pity for them they had to play a semi in Townsville during the day and in their black jerseys. The Cowboys should've had to play at home in their home jersey.

ozzie

Bench
John Kolc said:
Could not care what you say but funny how you will not say anything about the Cayless tackle. That said it all. There is not a club in this competion that we have not payed back and you will be know different. I realy hope you have a home game next year at our ground because we have long memories. You are the new low act of the game.
try paid not payed - seems like you are living up to the jokes above

ozzie

Bench
redeel said:
the league would do anything to try and raise the courpse of league in your sh*tty state,check the crowd out 3o ooo how pathetic,harrigan will crucify any team that plays them,would never give a benefit of the doubt try to any opposing side,2 yrs running for parra,two tries to change the game ,and nothing,i f**king hate manly but you women have just surpassed them,this is league not wrestling.you prix are ruining the game at junior levels because of your filthy tactics.oh i forgot you dont have a jnr level
would this be the most longest sentence in the world? I don't know about you, but I can't understand it either. Over 80 words of dribble.

I sometimes wonder what the kids out West are doing when school is in.