What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All you Drew baggers hang your heads in shame...

woodgers

Bench
Looks like Skippy will have plenty of time to search the forums at the end of the year when his contract is ripped up.

Raiders - Drew the short straw

jed

First Grade
Hey Drew Blue - by John Williamson (found on 69's album of classics)

hrundi99

First Grade
Drew - Spandau Ballet
Love Me Drew - The Beatles
Drew Wah Diddy - Manfred Mann
De Drew Drew Drew De Da Da Da - The Police
Drew That To Me One More Time - Captain & Tennile
Close To Drew - The Carpenters
Drew You Believe In Magic? - The Lovin' Spoonful

He could have a whole album himself!

edabomb

First Grade
Geez sounds like you've taken a real liking to Brad there Mrs Drew.....

And here's to you, Mrs. Drew
Jesus loves you more than you will know (Wo, wo, wo)
God bless you please, Mrs. Drew
Heaven holds a place for those who pray

greeneyed

First Grade
You guys have obviously had nothing to do all day.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

On the topic, I was always a doubter of the wisdom of signing Drew ... I have been proven wrong on many occasions last year, but from the middle of last season his form has not really been up to scratch, and his form this year has been truly bad, with one exception... last weekend's game.

I always admit when I am wrong and if Brad has a good game - and he certainly had one on the weekend - but his season this year needs a massive turnaround on a SUSTAINED basis. I think if you asked him for his opinion, he would agree.

I also think it is not really nice to turn comment/criticism on his form, into personal insults. He seems like a really nice, genuine guy, seems to have a nice family... so we shouldn't say stuff that would offend his wife and kids... or him... imagine how you would feel.... sorry to be so serious, but I think it has to be said.

edabomb

First Grade
I hardly see how swapping the surname Drew into Mrs Robinson is an insult :lol: :lol: . But I'll apologise for any hurt feelings I have caused the Drew residence, as I've said a million times, I would get much more pleasure out of seeing Drew prove my doubts wrong than prove them right. Carve up the Warriors and I might get in behind him

woodgers

Bench
Your right, I should never had said he was ugly. It is plain for all to see that he is very handsome. I think that was why he got selected for City, as a stand in pin up for Craig Wing.

thickos

First Grade
woodgers said:
Your right, I should never had said he was ugly. It is plain for all to see that he is very handsome. I think that was why he got selected for City, as a stand in pin up for Craig Wing.

:lol:

The amount of times you come up with 'call of the day' mate is incredible. Top stuff! :clap:

BAY72

Juniors
Raiders Rock said:
Where are you all now? Fair dinkum, your all a pack of geese!! I think I was the only person to stand up for the little potato-headed champion. All I heard was bagging!! Where are you now??? You all owe him a engraved apology!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Get off your high horse mate!
He's had one game this year where he has actually played like a first grade player, and you want me and the rest of us to take back our comments or eat our words! BULLSH!T.

Not going to happen.
Drew Maybe a Nice Guy, He may help old ladies accross the street, but that dosen't make him a good footballer, and definatly not First Grade Material!!

And I'll hold my Head HIGH as I "CHEERIO" him as he leaves the Raiders, after they come to their sences and realise that they made a mistake signing him in the first place.

Raiders Rock

Juniors
BAY25 said:
Raiders Rock said:
Where are you all now? Fair dinkum, your all a pack of geese!! I think I was the only person to stand up for the little potato-headed champion. All I heard was bagging!! Where are you now??? You all owe him a engraved apology!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Get off your high horse mate!
He's had one game this year where he has actually played like a first grade player, and you want me and the rest of us to take back our comments or eat our words! BULLSH!T.

Not going to happen.
Drew Maybe a Nice Guy, He may help old ladies accross the street, but that dosen't make him a good footballer, and definatly not First Grade Material!!

And I'll hold my Head HIGH as I "CHEERIO" him as he leaves the Raiders, after they come to their sences and realise that they made a mistake signing him in the first place.

And today's performance, once again he lifted the team when he came on, a true impact player is Drew if only from the bench, he should be the captain!!

Seriously, you guys are a joke!! The team hits a rough patch and you come out with "Sack the coach" "Sack Drew" "Sack Bulgarelli" Wake up you fools, stand behind your team in the bad times as well as the good times.

We're playing a hell of a lot better now, we did everything but win against Melbourne & the Warriors. Its not all doom and gloom you know...

"Get off your high horse mate!"

What high horse, I'm sticking solid, if you call youself a true Raiders supporter then try doing the same!!

greeneyed

First Grade
Bulgarelli was AWFUL today and Drew was OK, but average and it was disorganisation derby when he was in halfback.... We are solid Raiders fans but we aren't blind either.