What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

all you idiots saying soward should be dropped..

Notice how Thurston and Lockyer take on the line, keep the defense guessing and are willing to get smashied in order to set up a play. Pearce and Soward are too predictable and play too much before the line, including Pearce's horrible hospital passes

easier to do that at the other end of the field which is where QLD were for the majority of the game

because it's so hard for a professional footballer to catch the ball and fall over the line, pearce offers nothing accept it already

adding to that throwing numerous hospital passes that lead directly to errors like the terrible pass to dugan

& pearce didnt get near the ball for the 2nd try either it was gallen to bird to jennings pearce did nothing

Actually it was Dugan who threw the money ball to Jennings for that try.

Pearce kicking game was slack at times. Kicking on the 4th tackle 30 metres out? WTF is that sh*t?

abpanther

Staff member
Soward was ok, he should've got more involved in the kicking game earlier, I mean that's the reason he's in the team, he should be doing 80% of the kicking.

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Shocking as it may be, the OP is correct. The NSW forwards couldn't bust through a line of aged pensioners.

the beavers

Juniors
sure the forwards didnt go well
but you must be kidding with special teams soward....
he doesnt run the ball, is hidden in defence just kicks on the last
and people defending by saying its ok hes not a ball player....
WELL 5/8 IS A F*KING BALL PLAYING POSITION......

sure the forwards didnt go well
but you must be kidding with special teams soward....
he doesnt run the ball, is hidden in defence just kicks on the last
and people defending by saying its ok hes not a ball player....
WELL 5/8 IS A F*KING BALL PLAYING POSITION......

Good to see someone who isn't brainwashed by the pro-Soward propaganda that plagues these boards. He's f*kn terrible.

Gaba

First Grade
Soward was ok, he should've got more involved in the kicking game earlier, I mean that's the reason he's in the team, he should be doing 80% of the kicking.
its the job of the halfback to give the ball also which pearce didnt, thats probably why soward had to go to dummy half because pearce wasnt going to pass the ball much

Gaba

First Grade
Pearce was playing on the left Soward on the right wth are you talking about?
pearce was mainly throwing inside passes , there was no way the backline players were going ot get the ball from pearce, so soward had to do attack on both sides for the backline players to get the ball

All Soward did was throw hospital passes to Gasnier. I thought you were trolling before but now I believe you're genuninely not right in the head

Chook Norris

First Grade
pearce was mainly throwing inside passes , there was no way the backline players were going ot get the ball from pearce, so soward had to do attack on both sides for the backline players to get the ball

ummmmm.. are you sure :? I don't remember any inside passes..

I'd like someone else to confirm this as well

and no. Soward didnt do the attack on both sides. The rest of the forum has already said that Pearce played on the left and Soward on the right, why cant you see that?

Gaba

First Grade
ummmmm.. are you sure :? I don't remember any inside passes..

I'd like someone else to confirm this as well

and no. Soward didnt do the attack on both sides. The rest of the forum has already said that Pearce played on the left and Soward on the right, why cant you see that?
how many times did the backline players get the ball on pearce's side, without soward involvement

....you didn't answer my question. If the halfback's job to give the ball, what does the hooker do?

Soward never left his cave between Scott and Gasnier :lol: