What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Almost a dozen expansion consortiums

Centy Coast

Juniors
Pretty much any clubs members can vote out board members and so on, It is of no benefit for a club to go against what is best for its fanbase
This is what happened with the Bears and the Board and their original non-negotiables.
The members rallied and made their voice known at the AGM.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'll revise my comment.

It would be good if you took a break from mocking people. Every now and then it would be nice to hear your honest opinion on expansion.
I have made myself clear numerous times. You're too busy being a narcissist and drooling over your own drivel to care what others think. I could post my honest opinion and you would respond with your usual nonsense about another Brisbane team.

I have made myself clear numerous times. You're too busy being a narcissist and drooling over your own drivel to care what others think. I could post my honest opinion and you would respond with your usual nonsense about another Brisbane team.
Who are your preferred teams for the 18th, 19th and 20th licences?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Who are your preferred teams for the 18th, 19th and 20th licences?
Perth, preferably without the bears.
NZ 2.
Another SEQ team.

PNG needs a lot more planning and the $600mill of proposed funding will barely put a dint in what is required to create a sustainable source of NRL talent.

Adelaide is a dream, dot on the map stuff.

That's all the engagement I'm giving you. If you want your ego stroked get it from someone else.

Latest posts