What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alternate strip

Fire

First Grade
Sick of the whinging going on in a lot of threads. Thought I'd start a thread to keep us busy until next Saturday night.

So, does anyone know Dragons policy on what jersey we wear? We've only worn the alternate jersey once (I think) against the Bulldogs.

Is the club saving this jersey for the Wollongong games?

I don't mind it with the white shorts (red jersey + red shorts looks terrible).

Also, I'm not knocking the Red V jersey, I LOVE that jersey. Just curious on club policy with the alternate strip.

Fire

First Grade
BBC, you still haven't told me the name of your business and what number jersey you sponsor.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sick of the whinging going on in a lot of threads.
lol. Yep, a thread about the alternate jersey is just what the doctor ordered.

To answer, I suspect you're right and we'll be seeing more of it in the gong games.

TruSaint

Referee
Sick of the whinging going on in a lot of threads. Thought I'd start a thread to keep us busy until next Saturday night.

So, does anyone know Dragons policy on what jersey we wear? We've only worn the alternate jersey once (I think) against the Bulldogs.

Also, I'm not knocking the Red V jersey, I LOVE that jersey. Just curious on club policy with the alternate strip.

Yep, i think you will see a fair bit of the alternate strip in the weeks ahead. However, IMO nothing beats the red V.

Fire

First Grade
lol, I know it will only end badly being about the alternate strip. But yeah have just been surprised, like you both said I guess we'll be seeing more of it soon (hopefully without the red shorts).

Fire

First Grade
Talking about jerseys I thought I'd add this in here too.

This guy is called GAZF and he usually posts on the 'jersey thread'.

Anyways, I checked his work out a few weeks ago. I REALLY, REALLY like how he moved the 'St George Bank' below the V, and not through it (can't see the club doing this, though).

A return to the 'hoop' socks it pretty cool too.

Anyways, a bit of food for thought, nothing too heavy, and some of his designs are cool in my opinion.

Here's the link: http://gazf.info/?p=1432

RedVee

First Grade

Yes white shorts, but, I wish they had red socks for the alt outfit.

Fire

First Grade
Agreed, red jersey, white shorts, red socks would look mean.

Yeah I think the Pink V came out around Origin time last year (when we blew Manly off the park in the Gong) so should see it in the next month or two.