What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I the only one not excited anymore?

Mario

Juniors
Monkey said:
All I'll say is there is a definate change of attitude in your posts of this forum, basically sayin again and again ' you lot are arguing too much, and i dont give a sh*t about giving you any more info'. whilst we get other ppl from other forums u have posted on apparently giving us PROMISED release dates. not sayin there correct, but its seems like double standards against this board

I think you need to check your information. I have never said (or anything alluding to) -

"you lot are arguing too much"

Nor did I ever say (or anything alluding to) -

"i dont give a sh*t about giving you any more info"

Nor have I ever posted a promised release date on any forum, apart from alluding to a mid to late October release (which I have also said on this board in the sticky "Notice - The Release Date Thread" thread in case you missed it).

Bulldog_Marc

Juniors
Monkey just drop it everyone wants this game out ASAP but there are other things that are out of marios hands and some people here do fight and sware to much.

Mario it might help if you tell people the process for making and releasing a game (ie 1.Coding is done 2. Gets tested here etc) without giving out to much info.

Monkey

Juniors
bulldog, dunno if u meant for my benefit, but i'm a programmer meself so i know althe various bits (depending on what project system its working on) but yeah fair enuff, i've said my bit, mario's said his, thats all done with.

Reading this thread has made me very sad indeed :(
the last thing Mario/HES/Sidhe deserve is complaints they have been so forward with us and have keept us in the loop more than any other development team probebly ever!!!...
How much did u know about Rugby 2004 before its release????? did u have imput on what game types it would include??? did u have developers answering your questions for months on end!!!!!!!! NO!!
This never happens PLEASE everyone who has nothing positive to say PLEASE just keep it to yourself because the thought of Mario going into work unhappy due to feeling like the fans don't apreciate what him and Sidhe are doing is almost unbeareble! thanx :)

Keep up the good work Sidhe/HES :)

Erhan

Juniors
I think because everyone is eagerly following the forums synthesising every peice of information/rumour has made it very tense for everybody. Before the Rleague forums got shut down I was biting my nails waiting for the game to come out. Once those forums got shut down I felt temporary withdrawal, I soon got over it and wasnt really thinking about the game other than the odd logon to the trublue website. It was only 2 days ago I stumbled on this site realising that everyone had moved here since Rleague went down. The excitement has partially rekindled but I've realised that people have become agitated and some very fustrated because they've been on edge constantly. I think the best thing to do ( I know it's hard) sit back, relax and try not to spend 4-5 hrs / day browsing this forum to see whether new developments have occured..

Erhan.

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
I'm not getting into this ongoing argument, i am just so so eager to hear of a release date, and where the situation of the game is at the moment.

I don't think people in marketing realise how much we want this game, im not aiming that at you mario because you've done a superb job on this board, and a lot of effort has been put in from you, but you must understand how keen we are to hear of a release date, it's quite annoying when you hear end of september, oh no, middle of october, oh no, end of october, oh no no no, middle of november, i won't say people lose interest but they arn't as keen anymore.

Poulsen Grey

Juniors
EELectrocuted said:
OoOGazOoO said:
I'm not getting into this ongoing argument, i am just so so eager to hear of a release date, and where the situation of the game is at the moment.

I don't think people in marketing realise how much we want this game, im not aiming that at you mario because you've done a superb job on this board, and a lot of effort has been put in from you, but you must understand how keen we are to hear of a release date, it's quite annoying when you hear end of september, oh no, middle of october, oh no, end of october, oh no no no, middle of november, i won't say people lose interest but they arn't as keen anymore.
everyone is still as keen.
but waiting for a date is boring and there is nothing left to know about the game. and what is left to know about it we can only find out by playing it ourselves.
i said that earlier but it took me about 20 minutes :lol:

Erhan

Juniors
I think for the majority, who dont even follow the forums are like,
'cool.. league game' and forget about it until they get a call from say EB to tell them that it's out, they'll then casually go get it whenever they're not busy. People like us are all die hard fans, hence the eager anticipation. I've got a few friends and everytime I mention it they'll be like oh yeah, when was it coming out again ?

Ausguy

Coach
Sure i wanted the game out yesterday aswell like everyone else but im not complaing about it not being out yet, GEEZ imagine if it got canned completely there would be a riot. I suggest that you guys dont check the forums everyday, i go 3 to 4 days between checking the forums, that way i usually find some new info or a few interesting posts to read, without reading posts that i have read before, and also it kills 3 or 4 days worth of waiting

WELL DONE TO SIDHE AND HES PLEASE REMEMBER NOT EVERYONE IS ANGRY WITH YOU!!!

YOU HAVE SAVED MY LIFE BY MAKING A RL GAME, AND I CAN WAIT FOR IT

Forum Idiot

Bench
Ausguy said:

no-one is angry at them. we just find it hard to wait. i think we all expected to be playing the game before the season ended but that wasnt to be. too bad. well get over it.

Ausguy

Coach
captain sausage log said:
Ausguy said:

no-one is angry at them. we just find it hard to wait. i think we all expected to be playing the game before the season ended but that wasnt to be. too bad. well get over it.

if people werent angry they wouldnt be posting negative comments on here, geez the game is like only weeks away, just sit back and wait like sensible people, i remember when the game got put back a yr, least we dont have to wait that long again, and boy am i glad it got delayed a yr the last time, best thing that could have happened

now captain sausage, please dont reply with a "you verse me" type of post, thats what my original post was trying to avoid.

everyone just chill, take a drive down the coast or something!!! :lol: