What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

american food

shadow grinder

First Grade
is there anywhere in sydney where you can buy american food products? like an american food store or something like that? i dont wanna buy over the net.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
What are you looking for? Is there anything that you want sent to you if you can't find it there?

Razor

Coach
Depends on the product. A lot of American food is sold here in lots of places. Other American food like Hersey's chocolate sold in a lesser number of places.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
I lived in Hershey Pennsylvania (where Hershey chocolate is made). All the street lights look like little Hershey's kisses and the town smells like chocolate.

It was an interesting place to live - but they definitely had one of the best amuzement parks out there!

Razor

Coach
MysteryGirl said:
I lived in Hershey Pennsylvania (where Hershey chocolate is made). All the street lights look like little Hershey's kisses and the town smells like chocolate.

It was an interesting place to live - but they definitely had one of the best amuzement parks out there!

I love Hershey chocolate. Best chocolate available. It's hard to find though.

SP

Bench
MysteryGirl said:

sounds like homer's land of chocolate dream

fourplay

Juniors
Theres an American food store in SA... and u can order on net.. better than from overseas.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
there is a Starbucks opposite Hyde Park

wosrt coffee I've ever had

I guess its an aquired taste

Booyah

Bench
There's a place a Crows Nest that sells some. It's like one of those wanky gourmet deli type places. It's not too bad, I've been there once or twice. They have chocolates and cereals and that sort of stuff.

I'll try and find the address.

Schillaci

Juniors
americans have NFI when it comes to food. A night out at a nice restaurant for them is going to Denny's Diner.

Henson

Juniors
Twizzle said:
there is a Starbucks opposite Hyde Park

wosrt coffee I've ever had

I guess its an aquired taste
i got a coffee mach at work,i thought i made the lowest coffee in the world,then i went to starbacks,absolute crap,like dam water,and i told them,i can't believe they r opening new stores...but the yanks know about pork spare ribs and donuts!!!!

chileman

Coach
MysteryGirl said:
Actually we'd rather go to Outback Steakhouse.
(check it out on google)
*drools* Went to the Outback twice, once in Kansas and once in Atlanta and they are awesome.....loved the bloomin onions and the steaks are fab!
American food is great, Cheesecake Factory was an absolute treat! The family I was living with ate out nearly everynight because of their job situation.....when we did eat at their home it was good home cooking,........mmmmmmm, nothing like a sloppy joe either :D

Paullyboy

Coach
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
You could try McDonalds...

hahahaha, I got a good laugh out of that.

The truth is, try any bloody food court in Australia, its illegal to have a food court in this country without at least one kebab shop, either a KFC/Macca's or Hungry Jacks and a dodgy asian restaurant that only asians seem to eat at.