What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Steelers would be sitting back laughing their heads off at all this. They got rid of a locker room cancer and got some draft picks out of it. Raiders have screwed themselves big time.

It's typical of the Raiders, but especially of Gruden.

People like to give shit to Brad Arthur, but Jon Gruden has:

* signed Antonio Brown
* released Khalil Mack
* re-signed Derek Carr
* put his number one draft pick into Clelin Ferrell (who I do rate, but not as an organisation's first pick)

hindy111

Post Whore
The Steelers would be sitting back laughing their heads off at all this. They got rid of a locker room cancer and got some draft picks out of it. Raiders have screwed themselves big time.

What did Oakland pay as far as draft picks?

hindy111

Post Whore
It's typical of the Raiders, but especially of Gruden.

People like to give shit to Brad Arthur, but Jon Gruden has:

* signed Antonio Brown
* released Khalil Mack
* re-signed Derek Carr
* put his number one draft pick into Clelin Ferrell (who I do rate, but not as an organisation's first pick)

I'm interested to see the Raiders this year and next. I reckon they'll turn a few heads tbh.
Eagles look very strong. A dark horse for sure.
Browns and Bally will go well and I think Jets may get a spot in finals.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm interested to see the Raiders this year and next. I reckon they'll turn a few heads tbh.

We will continue to struggle,and I'll tell you why:

* Carr is massively over-rated
* Paul Guenther is one of the worst defensive co-ordinators in the NFL
* Gruden has no idea about the modern game; he insists on players with attitude, over players with skill, and athleticism

T.S Quint

Coach

Pats are obvious favourites, as they should be every year. Chiefs could be a contender for the AFC title though.

I’m interested in how the Packers will go this season. They are always thereabouts but can’t go all the way but I think they could be a good tip this year.
I’m hoping the Niners get some Playoff action but not expecting it to happen. I would like to see considerable improvement though.

hindy111

Post Whore
We will continue to struggle,and I'll tell you why:

* Carr is massively over-rated
* Paul Guenther is one of the worst defensive co-ordinators in the NFL
* Gruden has no idea about the modern game; he insists on players with attitude, over players with skill, and athleticism

Is Carr rated? I think he is ok but no star.
Oakland will go ok this season. I see 8-8

hindy111

Post Whore
Pats are obvious favourites, as they should be every year. Chiefs could be a contender for the AFC title though.

I’m interested in how the Packers will go this season. They are always thereabouts but can’t go all the way but I think they could be a good tip this year.
I’m hoping the Niners get some Playoff action but not expecting it to happen. I would like to see considerable improvement though.

Rams,Eagles,Seattle,Dallas,Saints, Minnesota are all a chance.
Carolina and packers and bears arent out of it.

Other side
Bally
Kansas
NE
Texans
Browns

If Luck didnt retire maybe Colts.

Latest posts