What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

T.S Quint

Coach
Brown signals for Pat's after getting himself sacked from Oakland.
Rigged or what

Is this serious?
I bet he doesn’t pull any of his shit with Belichick.
Honestly, what a joke. The best team in the NFL was just able to sign the best receiver. I’ve never been a Pats hater but this certainly is asking me to dislike them quite a bit.

hindy111

Post Whore
Is this serious?
I bet he doesn’t pull any of his shit with Belichick.
Honestly, what a joke. The best team in the NFL was just able to sign the best receiver. I’ve never been a Pats hater but this certainly is asking me to dislike them quite a bit.

Sad how he carried on at Oakland then goes to Pat's. Can't help but think he had been in talks with them prior and why he carried on to get out.

Kornstar

Coach
The only hope is that Brady finally regresses and cant make use of AB’s talent.......but we all know that’s not going to happen.

Patriots back to back, FMD!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
It would be like if the Roosters were able to sign both James Tedesco AND Cooper Cronk in the one offseason.

Oh wait...

It's sickening, tbh.

I mean, Oakland were f**king stupid to sign him in the first place, but the NFL happily allows Big Chest to carry on like a dickhead, and then immediately sign elsewhere...

Kornstar

Coach
Yeah i don't have an issue with it happening, do people really think the NFL should block it? AB is the biggest wanker in the league but no rules have been broken.....the Raiders knew the risks when they signed him, did they not see the way he left the Steelers?

Yes, the guy is Class A f**kwit.

T.S Quint

Coach
Yeah i don't have an issue with it happening, do people really think the NFL should block it? AB is the biggest wanker in the league but no rules have been broken.....the Raiders knew the risks when they signed him, did they not see the way he left the Steelers?

The Steelers would be sitting back laughing their heads off at all this. They got rid of a locker room cancer and got some draft picks out of it. Raiders have screwed themselves big time.