What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An AI Expansion Nightmare

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
When sporting teams fold it's sad. People lose jobs. The sporting landscape reduces. The whole idea of fans of codes hating other codes is weird. Only example of a club going out of business which I slightly chuckled at were the Perth reds..
That's the woke pipsqueak we hate and know

Pippen94

First Grade
You do you. This is capitalism. A business was poorly supported by consumers so it went bust. The market decided.

Telling me I have to be sad because a rugby union club went bust is like telling me to be sad because Blockbuster Video went bust. I have no connection or sense of nostalgia to either.

I'm telling you to do anything. If I asked you to demonstrate empathy I'd be wasting my time..

MugaB

Coach
Yeah coz the top of the table sharks, flush with money are inevitably moving to SA... no Sydney based club is going no where

MugaB

Coach
Where are you making these AI generated pics?
I might need to generate some victory pics for a game I'm making

docbrown

Coach
Yeah coz the top of the table sharks, flush with money are inevitably moving to SA... no Sydney based club is going no where
I don't expect them to go anywhere but their crap ground just annoys me and they're pretty much stuck geographically when it comes to future population growth. A top of the ladder team drawing 12k is pathetic. I use Canva and Deep AI btw. Maybe this is more your liking?

1717891722209.png

MrE_Assassin

Juniors
If you wanna give some of my team names a go from the Expansion Club Names thread be my guest. I always thought good ones would be the Brisbane Brown Snakes, Bris-Bin Chickens, Adelaide Destroyers (naval themed seeing as our ships are being build there), and the Outlaws (put them
Wherever you like…. Maybe silver water or Vic2)

blue bags

First Grade
If you wanna give some of my team names a go from the Expansion Club Names thread be my guest. I always thought good ones would be the Brisbane Brown Snakes, Bris-Bin Chickens, Adelaide Destroyers (naval themed seeing as our ships are being build there), and the Outlaws (put them
Wherever you like…. Maybe silver water or Vic2)
Brisbane Bengal's
Brisbane Seahawks
Adelaide Sea Devils . Nuclear submarines
Los Angeles Outlaw's. USA franchise's
Los Vegas Grizzlies Bear's 🐻
New Mexico Sombreros
Hawaii Honolulu Wave's