What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An idea for the next one

Raider_69

Post Whore
i relise this game is complete but an idea i had for the next game is animations revolving around each team

Things like Riddel lifting his arm for kicking, Blacklocks backflips, The supporter groups like the SGB at apporiate games going nuts after a try, and other things that are specialties to players or fans, maybe the rooster dude that does the curses and things like that

i recon it would be great

Raider_69

Post Whore
KimmorleyKiller said:
franchise would be the big thing.....

obviously, but this would be a nice extra, add a bit to the game

imagine watching peachey getting really close to the dead ball line then putting it down, the raiders coming over to the SGB after an away win, watching the Kiwis doing the haka , the dragons fans doing the arm with riddel

t-ba

Post Whore
I reckon it would be really good to start a 'franchise' mode in 1993. With Sponsorship, Gate takings, Merchandise and everything. All those teams dying and trying to run the Reds with the ARL would be Awesome!

Crippler

Juniors
If sidhe get a bigger budget the first thing they should do is invest in some Motion Capture Hardware.

Gameplay tweaking would be a priority as well.

Heaps more player attributes are needed as well to make players more unique from other players.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
tru that , tru that. Have more characterisms like the riddells hand and the haka. Or the warriors fans shout out TOOO whenever Mark Tookey gets the ball.

I aint bagging the game, im just so excited for it :D

knights 2004

Juniors
you cood get johns to throw down his mouthguard after losing in the finals too hahahaha
and tallis to have more "expressive" animations towards the ref's decisions
and riddell to jump fence and sit in seat after a try (plenty of room in stands at dragons games)

***MH***

Bench
Raider_69 said:
knights 2004 said:
since when was there ever a perth reds?

1995 champ
Cowboys, Crushers, Ackland and Perth were introduced
he's just being picky.... i know your talkin about Western Reds.... but they did change their name in 1997 to Perth when §uper £eague came along.

TripleM

Juniors
Nah. If Sidhe could make the graphics good enough to even make a video ref viable, then they'd have to be real awesome graphics.. like there'd have to be hundreds of tryscoring animations so that you could tell if the ball was held up or not.. too hard I say..

thomo

Juniors
I think the 3 main things I would like to see in the next one are:

1. More international teams and a World Cup
2. Ability to control more than 1 team in a competition
3. Franchise/Manager mode

beerboy

Juniors
they were changed to Perth Reds in superleague

i wouldnt mind some kinda Premier League thing, not nessesarily play PL but have something tell u what players are playing good so they can be move into 1st grade.

Also Dally M Awards and a State of Origin / City / Test option where the computer selects the best/form players so far in the year

TripleM

Juniors
The biggest thing I would like to see in the next game (yes, higher than franchise mode etc etc, that may increase the sales and stuff but this is just what I would personally prefer) is to have fully customisable and SAVEABLE replays. Including things like highlights packages at halftime and fulltime, highlights packages from computer vs computer games during a season, etc.