What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And then there was two

hindy111

Post Whore
We have two undefeated teams left in 2021. Both from Western Sydney. So who will be the first to fall?

The Eels have Tigers kind of at home Saints at Home and then Canberra away.

The Panthers have Manly away then Canberra at home followed by Brisbane away.

If both made it through that

Panthers have Knights at home Manly at Carrington and Sharks at home.

Eels face Brisbane in Darwin, Dogs I think at bankwest and Rooster at Bankwest.

I dare say both teams will be favourites in every game bar Eels vs Canbera

Eelogical

Referee
Injuries and fatigue will play their part for both teams. For me, it's all about players game time management over the season proper, not about which team will stumble first. I'll take this a week at a time there, Hindy. I've predicted an Eels win on Easter Monday based on form, injuries, and days to prepare since the Sharks game. Manly are toast and should get reamed by your besties, even allowing for it being an away game.

hindy111

Post Whore
Injuries and fatigue will play their part for both teams. For me, it's all about players game time management over the season proper, not about which team will stumble first. I'll take this a week at a time there, Hindy. I've predicted an Eels win on Easter Monday based on form, injuries, and days to prepare since the Sharks game. Manly are toast and should get reamed by your besties, even allowing for it being an away game.

This is a golden time for me. My team and my 2nd team the only two undefeated. Has this happened before? Its :hot_pepper:
:eggplant::banana::cucumber:

hindy111

Post Whore
Who gives a shit? Just win enough to make the Top 4 and you are in it up to your moot.

That's 24 weeks away. We will have some fun with this untill the undefeated succumbs to defeat.
I'll be opening up a black market soon. Could be a few Oatley pies up for grabs