What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And they continue to whinge......

MSIH

Bench
"Fans of Manly and fans of everyone else, they don't mean anything to me". Great line from the Australian Captain. What a putz.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
"Fans of Manly and fans of everyone else, they don't mean anything to me". Great line from the Australian Captain. What a putz.
When i heard him say that i thought FMD this Merkin captained Australia. And they we're talking about his integrity last week........ Guess what Cam you mean f**k all to me either.

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors

Guess what Cam, its the fans interest in the game that puts the money in your pocket and if we have an opinion on a tackle you make then we have a right to voice it. How can he admit the tackle wasn't good yet blame everyone else beside himself for getting punished. Poor form from the "Australian captain".

j0nesy

Bench
After some of the comments I heard him make on channel 10 news, I no longer think the bloke deserves to be captain of his country.

thenry

Juniors
Lads, it's all about consistency. That's all Melbourne are asking of the NRL. The shelf life of a top grade rugby league player is short, and this suspension rules him out of possibly the biggest game of his career. As he said, he will cop it on the chin as long as the NRL is consistent. I for one am sick of the month long 'stings' on certain parts of our game. For sh*t's sake, can't we just ignore the media beat-ups throughout the season and police the game the same way in every instance.

StormChaser

First Grade
Oh Quit ya bitchin! Fair dinkum this place has more cry babies than the local pre-school. Why should he give a f**k what some halfwit fan's opinion is of him? They don't pay his bills or sign his cheques! Most people have thrown that much sh*t at him this week he has definitely got the right of reply and the fact that he doesn't have the gall to kiss your bloated arse cheeks, you want to call for his sacking?

Pssht! Bloody precious. This game is getting more and more piss weak by the day.

Get over yourselves. Good on ya Cam.

When i heard him say that i thought FMD this Merkin captained Australia. And they we're talking about his integrity last week........ Guess what Cam you mean f**k all to me either.

Just Like the Merkin Australia Coach, who made comments on the day of the Australian Captain Jurdicary hearing.

Yes, You won't see Pim Verbank(Aussie Soccer Coach) saying that.

StormChaser

First Grade

I bet he slashes his wrists tonight because of you. :lol:

MSIH

Bench
Oh Quit ya bitchin! Fair dinkum this place has more cry babies than the local pre-school. Why should he give a f**k what some halfwit fan's opinion is of him? They don't pay his bills or sign his cheques! Most people have thrown that much sh*t at him this week he has definitely got the right of reply and the fact that he doesn't have the gall to kiss your bloated arse cheeks, you want to call for his sacking?

Pssht! Bloody precious. This game is getting more and more piss weak by the day.

Get over yourselves. Good on ya Cam.

Hey, what were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat? You motorboatin son of a bitch! You old sailor you! Where is she? She still in the house?

Nemesis

Bench
Give poor 'ol Cammy a break 'cause he's "just a bloody normal bloke. A normal bloke who likes a bit of torture." - Mark "Chopper" Read.

the stranglers

Juniors
I'm sick of this bullsh*t Storm tactic of trying to deflect blame onto other clubs. It's a typical criminal trick - blame someone else - try and spread the blame around to make it unclear who did it.

We are not blind Melbourne - we watch the games. The reason you are singled out is because you do it much, much more than anyone else.

Take a week of games and count the number of grapples in each game. I guarantee you would find Melbourne grapple ten times as much, probably more.

To even call Smith's tackle a grapple is ridiculous - it was a vicious attack on the head of a feared opponent.

We are also not stupid, and won't buy your bullsh*t PR spin doctoring.

Please show some sportsmanship and regret for what you are doing to this great game - you are destroying it. As Raper said, if the wrestling continues, there will be no one left to play the game in ten years.

Stained_Class

Juniors
Please show some sportsmanship and regret for what you are doing to this great game - you are destroying it. As Raper said, if the wrestling continues, there will be no one left to play the game in ten years.

A passionate plea from a pasionate supporter. Wish I still had your passion for the sport. Unfortunately it's gonna fall upon deaf ears.

Geohood

Bench
I watched it on 10 and he pretty much said that he knows what he did was wrong and accepts the ban but is wondering why there's no consistency in the judiciary. Fair call.

Stained_Class

Juniors
I watched it on 10 and he pretty much said that he knows what he did was wrong and accepts the ban but is wondering why there's no consistency in the judiciary. Fair call.

LOL @ No consistancy. It's been that way for years. Why would you expect anything to change? Suck it up.

AuckMel

Bench

Yea, the New Zealand rugby league have been wondering that for years too.

pnub

Juniors

Shhhhhh don't let the truth get in the way of their hysteria and whinging about the storm whinging...