What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anderson Should be Sacked

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Brycey said:
He pissed Politis off.

Exhibit A: On match day in the lockerroom, Murray kicked out everyone in the room who wasn't a player or trainer to stop with all tyhe distractions.

Good on him to, its a fkn football team not a circus.

Well you probably don't want to know that the start of Ando's demise at the Sharks was when he kicked the hangers on off the bus in Auckland...........

Look out.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Changing halves isnt gonna change much

Theyve got NO FORWARDS.

In the last few years theyve lost Morely, Cayless, Cusack, Crocker and hasnt got decent replacements. All those players were making good yards, and add to that Fitzgibbon was a better player, now he's left to do all the work.

Changing a coach, or halves wont change much, unless they got decent forwards.

The Informer

Juniors
What's the age of Pearce got to do with his selection? I'd have thought form was a fair starting point. Not sure what game you were watching but Pearce was one of the best players behind a tired and beaten pack, coming off a 4 day back up.

You'll improve this week, if you're watching the right game.

Brycey

Juniors
No. I'm no spelling Nazi, but the minute you're promoting your own intelligence or degrading others, its best to make sure you have the credentials within that sentence (ie. perfect spelling) to reinforce the idea. ;)

Trentski

Juniors
The Informer said:
What's the age of Pearce got to do with his selection? I'd have thought form was a fair starting point. Not sure what game you were watching but Pearce was one of the best players behind a tired and beaten pack, coming off a 4 day back up.

You'll improve this week, if you're watching the right game.

Personally i think Pearce isnt Mentally Strong enough for FG. That comes with age.

LOL i hope they do improve, i'm praying... i kno its the start of the season alot will happen. but i keep seeing Roosters 07 wooden spooners flash in my mind. I have seen some decisions Anderson has made that has raised an Eyebrow amongst alot Fans already.

Brycey said:
No. I'm no spelling Nazi, but the minute you're promoting your own intelligence or degrading others, its best to make sure you have the credentials within that sentence (ie. perfect spelling) to reinforce the idea. ;)

BBSF is the one you should be speaking to. Look at my sig for proof :D

ShineDog

Juniors
Trentski said:
I am angry with Anderson and Team Selection.

WHy hasnt Soward/Lewis Been Named???? Soward played well last week and still doesnt get the call up. Instead Mitchell Pearce is named who i see is way too young to play First Grade, did nothing against the cowboys and should be left to play PL, and earn his turn to play FG again

Anasta at 5/8? Anasta is a total waste of money, he hasnt proven his worth at all. Lewis/Soward would be a much better pick to play in the halves. Lewis apprantly played (correct me if im wrong) in PL last week and there was no sign of his injury that prevented him playing FG

1. Anthony Minichiello, 2. Sam Perrett, 3. Amos Roberts, 4. Joel Monaghan, 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall, 6. Braith Anasta, 7. Mitchell Pearce, 8. David Shillington, 9. Craig Wing, 10. Danny Nutley, 11. Nate Myles, 12. Craig Fitzgibbon, 13. Nigel Plum

Interchange - 14. Chris Beattie, 15. Shane Shackleton, 16. Mitchell Aubusson, 17. Lopini Paea

I wont be suprised if the Roosters get smacked again by Manly.. Why? Anderson

Anderson for the Sack

BOO WHOO!!
Does not matter who you put in your team, your the new favs to win the SPOON.
Roosters gone..gone..gone!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Smartman

Juniors
Ffs its only 2 rounds in and fans of the rooters are calling for the coaches head.

Well its isnt quite a record, fans from Parra wanted Hagan gone last week :lol: