What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anderson Should be Sacked

DeeGan

Bench
I don't think Chris Anderson should be sacked - ANY coach in the NRL competition needs at the very least two seasons to prove his worth. I personally think a three year deal is fair, that might just be me.

The Sydney Roosters are grooming Brad Fittler to take his place - Anderson knows this, Rooster fans know this. It is most likely to be for the 2009 season though as I alluded to in the piece I wrote last week, a repeat of 2006 this season and an impatient Roosters board my just hurry in their club legend sitting on the sidelines doing his apprenticeship.

lazza

Juniors
The team is still very young and the experienced guys are from other teams.

They're not as resiliant to bad calls, there were a lot of tough calls going against the roosters last week. heads go down and it just rolls on.

i still think soward and lewis is the right combo, i always though soward didnt get a look in cos of his size.

pearce is too young as a few mentioned.. young mentally and still pretty small, needs a few years to beef up otherwise he'll cop injuries like marshall did.

Geohood

Bench
Trentski said:
Why the hell was Soliola Dropped? or is he injured?:shock:

Dropped because he hasnt been performing. Should pay dividends in the long run, good decision.

Chris Anderson (or any coach) knows how to coach a whole of alot better than anyone here would come close to so keep that in mind!

kooriguy

Juniors
well im sure this will spark debate.. anderson is a racist doesnt like aboriginals or islanders.. look to amos and soliola, tupou looking for other clubs asap.. i know our 2003 gf does not sit well with sharkies fans especially after anderson said he was going to bring a winning culture to the club lol.

melon....

Coach
Trentski said:
I am angry with Anderson and Team Selection.

WHy hasnt Soward/Lewis Been Named???? Soward played well last week and still doesnt get the call up. Instead Mitchell Pearce is named who i see is way too young to play First Grade, did nothing against the cowboys and should be left to play PL, and earn his turn to play FG again

Anasta at 5/8? Anasta is a total waste of money, he hasnt proven his worth at all. Lewis/Soward would be a much better pick to play in the halves. Lewis apparently played (correct me if im wrong) in PL last week and there was no sign of his injury that prevented him playing FG

1. Anthony Minichiello, 2. Sam Perrett, 3. Amos Roberts, 4. Joel Monaghan, 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall, 6. Braith Anasta, 7. Mitchell Pearce, 8. David Shillington, 9. Craig Wing, 10. Danny Nutley, 11. Nate Myles, 12. Craig Fitzgibbon, 13. Nigel Plum

Interchange - 14. Chris Beattie, 15. Shane Shackleton, 16. Mitchell Aubusson, 17. Lopini Paea

I wont be suprised if the Roosters get smacked again by Manly.. Why? Anderson

Anderson for the Sack
Its nice every now and then, to read something from someone WHO HAS NO IDEA!!!!

Wake up Stuart's gone. Finch is gone. They left a big mess CA is trying to fix. Its GOOD to see a coach that will not duck at dropping non performers, like Soliola. He's a great player, but needs this kick up the back side. By season's end, when this current form is reversed into a good one, you wont be here .

Soward will feature soon. Lewis is gone. He aint right. He is no where near the best half or 5/8 in the club fir that matter.

Pearce is the number one half. Why do you think Balmain want himso so so bad?

Anasta is covering at 5/8, and is the best on field for us at the moment , wake up you dope. Watch the friggen game.

And Soward will feature at 5/8 soon, if not Hooker, where he will be sensational. Another thing Wing, last warning. But then again that would upset you wouldnt it, dropping another non-performing favourite?

NO MORE FAVOURITES!!!! Thats the style at Easts at the moment. Thats the style I like. There are a couple of others on short notice too.

melon....

Coach
Scott said:
Dropping Soliaolia tends to indicate to me that the coach has NFI.
Nah it indicates YOU have NFI. Soliola has done Jack since Tri Nations. Its time these "INternational" soft coqs from Bondi woke up. This is the wake up call Easts players need. Teh message is loud and clear, perform or get dropped. The way things should be.

coolumsharkie

Referee
melon.... said:
Its nice every now and then, to read something from someone WHO HAS NO IDEA!!!!

Wake up Stuart's gone. Finch is gone. They left a big mess CA is trying to fix. Its GOOD to see a coach that will not duck at dropping non performers, like Soliola. He's a great player, but needs this kick up the back side. By season's end, when this current form is reversed into a good one, you wont be here .

Soward will feature soon. Lewis is gone. He aint right. He is no where near the best half or 5/8 in the club fir that matter.

Pearce is the number one half. Why do you think Balmain want himso so so bad?

Anasta is covering at 5/8, and is the best on field for us at the moment , wake up you dope. Watch the friggen game.

And Soward will feature at 5/8 soon, if not Hooker, where he will be sensational. Another thing Wing, last warning. But then again that would upset you wouldnt it, dropping another non-performing favourite?

NO MORE FAVOURITES!!!! Thats the style at Easts at the moment. Thats the style I like. There are a couple of others on short notice too.

Has Ando run out of sons?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
melon.... said:
Nah it indicates YOU have NFI. Soliola has done Jack since Tri Nations. Its time these "INternational" soft coqs from Bondi woke up. This is the wake up call Easts players need. Teh message is loud and clear, perform or get dropped. The way things should be.

And what do you expect Soliola to do behind a dominated pack and halves who have given no space to the men out wide? I would've thought some serious forward changes were needed first.

HevyDevy

Coach
They hired the wrong Anderson.

However, now that he is there, he needs to be given time to prove himself, be it as a winner or a failure.

He has made some bizarre decisions early though.

Scott

Bench
melon.... said:

Righto bolt - why is Flogsgibbon, Wing, Minichello still being selected. Fitz and Wing have done f**k all for 3 years you idiot!

Latest posts