What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anderson to Parra?

Kid

Juniors
I know Daniel Anderson has been linked with Souths, but it wouldn't surprise me to see him back at Parramatta as head coach with Brian Smith moving to a Coaching director role as Phil Gould does for the Roosters. I have heard it mentioned in the past that Smith was looking for this type of role.

Kid

Juniors
I didn't say Parra are doing anything, i said it wouldn't surprise me if it happened. It's no coincidence Parra went to crap after Anderson left either. I don't go for the Eels so i don't care, it was just something i thought about.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Why would he do that, when he's only gonna coach them once a year.

If I was parramatta and Smith was sacked I'd take Anderson.

PARRA_FAN said:
Why would he do that, when he's only gonna coach them once a year.

If I was parramatta and Smith was sacked I'd take Anderson.

just quoting daniel anderson, he said he is staying in new zealand to coach the kiwis as he is looking forward to the tri-nations

DIEHARD

----
That is crazy, he could only be able to coach internationals, there is no other top class club in NZ. And he'd be at odds with all the Warriors players. Maybe he got a phone call from the Wellington bid. :lol:

Daniel Anderson to Parramatta - Chris Anderson to Siberia, Russia. :lol:

Diehard said:
That is crazy, he could only be able to coach internationals, there is no other top class club in NZ. And he'd be at odds with all the Warriors players. Maybe he got a phone call from the Wellington bid. :lol:

Daniel Anderson to Parramatta - Chris Anderson to Siberia, Russia. :lol:

here is an article on anderson confirming he is going to stay the kiwi coach 4 at leeeast the remainder of this year

http://xtramsn.co.nz/sport/0,,3816-3402169,00.html

I think he will hang around in NZ for the Tri Nations, NZ will play shocking, he will get can from there, he will then be on the market for one of a few clubs that may be looking around come end of season

DIEHARD

----
It makes more sense that he is just staying until the end of the year for the Tri Nations. I don't know what I was thinking.

super_coach

First Grade
I think its on the cards-smith director-d anderson coach--that of course is for 2005--anderson than will be finished with the nz national side--I think it would be a fair combination.Parra wouldnt have to pay smith out-so they would save a bob---but what parra needed was richardson-and flick fitzy
as for chris anderson--trouble--probably a good coach--but has real peaple skill problems

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
super_coach said:
as for chris anderson--trouble--probably a good coach--but has real peaple skill problems
For that reason I'd hate to see him end up at the Warriors as thats the most important aspect of coaching our side I think.

Latest posts