What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita to Bulldogs

holman

Juniors
Just heard on Sports Sunday with Peter peters that Andrew Fifita has been signed by the Bulldogs,he must really have fallen foul with Tim Sheens. So much talent it really is a shame that the Wests Tigers won't get to benefit from it.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Just heard on Sports Sunday with Peter peters that Andrew Fifita has been signed by the Bulldogs,he must really have fallen foul with Tim Sheens. So much talent it really is a shame that the Wests Tigers won't get to benefit from it.

Wasn't this discussed around these parts before and it was said his brother was going not Andrew? Would be a f***ing tragedy if we let Andrew go.

holman

Juniors
It was one of the Daily Telegraph reporters they have on Bulldog Ritchie maybe, it was stated during his segment that ANDREW Fifita had signed with the Bulldogs. I think it will come back and bite us on the Arse.

Joe's Magpies

Juniors
Holman, Dean Ritchie said that he has been linked to the bulldogs. He has not signed with them yet. Any way he is signed until the end of next season and I cannot see the Tigers releasing him from his contract early.

holman

Juniors
Joes Magpies I could have sworn he said signed by the Bulldogs so I hope you are right. We will have him for 1 more year and maybe we can sort any problems out and he resigns for another 3 years.

R2Coupe

Juniors
I would say the Tigers will keep any player the Club wants to keep. Going to the Bulldogs to me isn't a very attractive option compared to the Tigers.

The dour style of play, and the bought not bred policy, does not inspire camaraderie.

innsaneink

Referee
Joes Magpies I could have sworn he said signed by the Bulldogs so I hope you are right. We will have him for 1 more year and maybe we can sort any problems out and he resigns for another 3 years.
f**kin jesus christ mate you gotta be more fckn careful with what you hear and what you post....make sure of it before ''submit ref**knply"
dickhead

Magpies_74

Juniors
Why did Andrew say at the GF Luncheon that he cant wait to rip up for the tiiigggggeeeerrrrsss next year.Lying merkin when he was signing with the Dogs. good riddence.

holman

Juniors
To innesanelink, you got the f-ckin insane bit f-ckin right, there is not much difference to signing with the Bulldogs or a Daily Telegraph reporter saying Andrew Fifita is linked to the Bulldogs, one thing for sure he looks like he is going either for 2011 or will sign for 2012 and onwards with the Dogs. I reckon after Sheens left him on the bench for so long in the Semis,he will go this year I stilll reckon they said this morning he has signed with the Dogs so go and get F-cked.

Magpies_74

Juniors
So if he is going in 2012 now. Sheens obviously wont use him properly why doesn't he take your advice to innesanink and just f**k off now Holman?

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Dunno which one has officially signed with another club but David Fifita has disappeared off the WT website as a listed player.

innsaneink

Referee
To innesanelink, you got the f-ckin insane bit f-ckin right, there is not much difference to signing with the Bulldogs or a Daily Telegraph reporter saying Andrew Fifita is linked to the Bulldogs, one thing for sure he looks like he is going either for 2011 or will sign for 2012 and onwards with the Dogs. I reckon after Sheens left him on the bench for so long in the Semis,he will go this year I stilll reckon they said this morning he has signed with the Dogs so go and get F-cked.
You dont have a ferkin clue what ur on about do you?
Why dont you wait until you hear something solid, concrete, confirmed before posting crap and confusing the rest of us
As for you saying theres not much difference between a journo - who more often than not are wrong, saying hes linked to another club, and said player actually signing with another club....if you cant see a f**kin hell of a lot of difference between the two then god f**kin help you chum, you need a bucketload of it

Bench
Canterbury could not possibly afford another player,they have signed 8 new players,and there forward stocks are full,so he would not be much better off there.

Joecool

Juniors
You dont have a ferkin clue what ur on about do you?
Why dont you wait until you hear something solid, concrete, confirmed before posting crap and confusing the rest of us
As for you saying theres not much difference between a journo - who more often than not are wrong, saying hes linked to another club, and said player actually signing with another club....if you cant see a f**kin hell of a lot of difference between the two then god f**kin help you chum, you need a bucketload of it
This insanne merkin think he owns this forum why dont you f**k off .Maybe holman was hearing that he was signed and wondered if any body else had heard it THIS IS WHY ITS A FORUM YOU lollipopER Did holman abuse you clown? What he heard or whatever is up for debate not for abuse from a germ like you .Shut your mouth merkin if you cant say anything without abusing people who like to come on here and pass on whatever info they may or may not have heard .
Climb back into your hole f**kwit