What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita to Bulldogs

andrew9148

Juniors
I think if Andrew Fifita was leaving the tigers it might warrant a bit more press than a few lines on a website or sky radio. Think of how much we have seen written about players leaving clubs eg Orford, Inglis etc. Now I know he is not a superstar, but still, even for colin best there was a few articles haha. We have nothing. Until there is something, forget about it.

holman

Juniors
If he has been linked to the Bulldogs that tells me he may be with The Tigers for 2011 under sufference but certainly with the Bulldogs for 2012 and onwards,probably for the next 4/5 years. Listen innesaneink I am sure you cannot read so get one of your twinkie mates to find a dictionary for you and you will see that the word LINK is defined TO JOIN OR CONNECT.Looks like he is either JOINING OR CONNECTING to the Bulldogs. Let's face it they pissed his brother off to the Bulldogs and Sheens gave him very limited time in the big games at the end of the Season, no wonder he has been LINKED to the Bulldogs.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
He fell out of favour with Sheens because WT wanted him to breach a term in his contract that stipulated he would never be forced to play with Wests under Leo. Sheens wanted him to play fullback for the Magpies and Lazarus refused stating the stipulation. After that point Sheens barely has spoken a word to him

If true I dont get this, if you were trying to make a name for yourself & regularly play first grade wouldn't you basically bend over, spread em & tell the coach to go for his life in order to make a good impression.

franklin2323

Immortal
paper talk IMO

He is being shopped around. I know for a fact his manager made the call to Penrith also.

Something must be going on off field. Plays big mins against us in round 23 and plays well. Gets no time since, Came on 72mins in the final against Roosters is replaced for extra time despite being really fresh. Against Dragons even the kid on debut gets more time very strange

innsaneink

Referee
If he has been linked to the Bulldogs that tells me he may be with The Tigers for 2011 under sufference but certainly with the Bulldogs for 2012 and onwards,probably for the next 4/5 years. Listen innesaneink I am sure you cannot read so get one of your twinkie mates to find a dictionary for you and you will see that the word LINK is defined TO JOIN OR CONNECT.Looks like he is either JOINING OR CONNECTING to the Bulldogs. Let's face it they pissed his brother off to the Bulldogs and Sheens gave him very limited time in the big games at the end of the Season, no wonder he has been LINKED to the Bulldogs.
Glad to see youve finally made your mind up.
So its ''linked'' now, is it?
Not "signed"?
Still a big IF there I see....hedging your bets, get off the fence.
I'll let one of my twinkie mates come pull those splinters outta your arse with their teeth if you like, sweetheart

A tip pal, dont take everything you read or hear as gospel, most is BS.
This all may eventuate....players do come & go - but at the end of the day, every player is off contract at some time or other.
lips.png
Mwaah!

holman

Juniors
How f**king dumb are you merkins I said IF IF IF IF he has been linked . I am not sitting on the fence but I bet you pair of f**kwit twinkieS have had a turn at sitting on the wall at Darlinghurst. You join the forum to give an opinion,tell what you have heard eg I heard on Talkin Sport that Todd Payten was injured at training leading up to the Dragons game so you get on the forum to let your fellow supporters know, so I hear Andrew Fifita has signed/linked to the Bulldogs I get on the forum to see if anyone else had heard the snippet on Sports Sunday to discuss our concerns and all you get is f**king ridicule and abuse. No wonder we had to merge to survive with so many dumb arse so called supporters.

holman

Juniors
Innesaneink 23,415 posts since August 2003 that works out at 9 posts a day, why don't you get a life you dole bludging merkin.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
You f**king drop-kick, this is what you originally wrote:
Just heard on Sports Sunday with Peter peters that Andrew Fifita has been signed by the Bulldogs,he must really have fallen foul with Tim Sheens. So much talent it really is a shame that the Wests Tigers won't get to benefit from it.
And again in your next post in this thread:
It was one of the Daily Telegraph reporters they have on Bulldog Ritchie maybe, it was stated during his segment that ANDREW Fifita had signed with the Bulldogs. I think it will come back and bite us on the Arse.
You then had a bit of a whinge, followed by your gay lover jumping to your defence, and then two days ago had this to say:
So based on a minor comment on a radio show, where it was said a player was linked and not signed, you're now saying the player is here next year but certainly with the Dogs for 4 or 5 years from 2012 on?

How do you manage to breathe?

Magpies_74

Juniors
:lol: You know I was wondering the same thing. I still don't understand why he is sticking around next year. If Sheens wont play him cause of what was it again? Linking to other Clubs or was that signing with other clubs for 5 years from 2012.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Innesaneink 23,415 posts since August 2003 that works out at 9 posts a day, why don't you get a life you dole bludging merkin.
yes because it takes 24 hours to type up 10 minutes worth of posts doesn't it?

Seriously any idiot who makes the link that high post counts = unemployed are the utmost in stupidity.

Some people make posts in their lunch breaks at work.

People who get pissed off over been shown as the dickhead they are, more than likely have psychological problems and as such, are sitting at home on their interweb all day, on the pension.

See, anyone can make unrealistic assumptions about other people and their post type.

So hows about you stop acting like a f**king deadsh*t, grow a brain and f**king wake up to yourself you moron.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
How f**king dumb are you merkins I said IF IF IF IF he has been linked
And you said signed. Which is it? .
I am not sitting on the fence but I bet you pair of f**kwit twinkieS have had a turn at sitting on the wall at Darlinghurst.
I'm amazed that you can determine someone's sexuality by their posts which contain absolutely no reference to their sexuality whatsoever. Your like David Copperfield, but on a much bigger dickhead scale.
You join the forum to give an opinion,tell what you have heard eg I heard on Talkin Sport that Todd Payten was injured at training leading up to the Dragons game so you get on the forum to let your fellow supporters know,
And there's a fair chance we all heard it as well, but that's fine, post away. No one's telling you not to post.
so I hear Andrew Fifita has signed/linked to the Bulldogs I get on the forum to see if anyone else had heard the snippet on Sports Sunday to discuss our concerns and all you get is f**king ridicule and abuse.
So was he signed, or is he linked? Make up your mind, which is it?
No wonder we had to merge to survive with so many dumb arse so called supporters.
I'm pretty sure intellectual capabilities of supporters was not on the NRL Criteria list for clubs to meet for season 2000. I will check though.
*checks*
Yeah I'm right.

Besides, by saying there are so many dumb arsed so called supporters at this club, you can't differentiate between the words SIGNED and LINKED when you hear them, you make outlandish comments about a person's occupation and sexuality with nothing but a post count to rely on for information, it's hard for one to sit back and look at you as being someone in that small percentage, in your opinion, of so called fans who aren't dumb arses.

With all that said, dumb arse, you can kindly stop having a fit of rage at your keyboard and realise, dumb arse, that we all give our opinions and, dumb arse, no one is demanding you not to post, dumb arse, but just asking for some clarification which you, dumb arse, couldn't give because you were too much of a dumb arse to listen properly.

Dumb arse.

gronkathon

First Grade
Holman sounds like a poster returned under a different name. A poster whose wife wears the pants in the family as he falls from one career failure to another

Magpies_74

Juniors
Hold on. Has Fifita signed for 5 years with the Dogs from 2012 or not. And will that effect his minutes even though his D is not up to FG prop standard yet.