What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita to Bulldogs

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
not sure how I can be considered a liar from my previous posts about you being a knob jockey, all you ever do is get on here and bag people so I thought I would give you some of your own medicine for a change.

oh I know, you don't care what us idiots think. Blah Blah blah
Yet another lie.
You've only read my last few posts in a few threads here.

When have I started receiving any form of medicine old man?

Borat.

Juniors
Well there have been no Fifita announcements. so I guess it's still op in the air as to who won.

Thought we had the post count discussion on page 3 though. Oh well it is the off season.

Don't un-change the subject....I love Holman aka 1973 aka living the dream get his ass handed to him

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
sure, tells us about all the property you own again, I love that story

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
Mad Unit, I don't know you but how easy you make it for the rest of us to judge you and how sad your life is. I learned a long time ago that expression of antagonism and negativity is a reflection of the inner spirit. How sad and full of inner anger your life must be.

innsaneink

Referee
Is Holman OK?
He seemed somewhat rattled, hope he's thick skinned.

btw it was Tigerhawk V EA in the 'SFS commute' bout.

Joecool

Juniors
Don't un-change the subject....I love Holman aka 1973 aka living the dream get his ass handed to him

grow up f**khead 2 different people f**kwit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats all these losers have go. thinking people make new profiles as i said keep tossing your the winner so far by a close margin to ikn and tigergay hawk

Joecool

Juniors
Is Holman OK?
He seemed somewhat rattled, hope he's thick skinned.

btw it was Tigerhawk V EA in the 'SFS commute' bout.

As your such a pussy why dont you meet him and then see what you think bet you wouldnt have the balls merkin

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Yeah it was EA and I discussing the walk to the SFS. Never resolved sadly.

But anyway, it's good to see Joecool back, I've missed his diverse use of the words "f**k" and "merkin".

Borat.

Juniors
grow up f**khead 2 different people f**kwit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats all these losers have go. thinking people make new profiles as i said keep tossing your the winner so far by a close margin to ikn and tigergay hawk

As your such a pussy why dont you meet him and then see what you think bet you wouldnt have the balls merkin

about time you f**ked off insane ink you talk sh*t and your life is about posting on here with no real sense ill would luv to smash u to bits merkin

17 posts and 3 of em are defending Holmans honor.....

Spot

Juniors
Is JoeCool being ironic with his user name, given his anger issues? Try Yoga champ and chill out

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mad Unit, I don't know you but how easy you make it for the rest of us to judge you and how sad your life is. I learned a long time ago that expression of antagonism and negativity is a reflection of the inner spirit. How sad and full of inner anger your life must be.
The only true words in your entire post.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
about time you f**ked off insane ink you talk sh*t and your life is about posting on here with no real sense ill would luv to smash u to bits merkin
Joe Cool is holman,

Same anger issues toward ink.

Tell us joe, how do you bash a username. Do you write it down on a piece of paper and then punch it?

Does that have the desired effect?

Magpies_74

Juniors

:crazy: Uncool Joe..uncool

Take your own advice champ and smash yourself dimb merkin...