What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita

Guys,

What is the go with his contract?

Is he signed?

If not, why not?

We need to secure this young man for many years.

He is a Roach and Sironen clone.

I am concerened we have laready lost him as there has been no signing news regarding him.

Bubbles.

Borat.

Juniors
I thought we had him wrapped up, but his brother was a chance of leaving due to lack of game time....

westie

Bench
During the game on the weekend I was struck over the head by a really obvious situation. He's a bloody second rower.

Whenever he gets the ball in the mid-field, he takes off to the sideline (mostly right). When he gets it close to the line, he's always coming from wide-out, back in.

I'd also use him in really small stints. It's no insight to suggest he's an explosive player.

There's been a massive attitude change from this dude. After going 10 minutes without touching the ball against the Dogs, when Gibbs was our only big unit... he took 3 touches in his first set against the Storm. Admittedly, the defence was slow and weak... but he still demanded the ball, and that's a f**king good thing.

Bricey

Juniors
contract lengths for tigers players from the website http://www.weststigersforum.com/club-profiles/telstra-premiership-squad

B. Ryan 2012
B. Ayshford 2012
B. Lazarus 2010
B. Gibbs 2012
C W Heighington 2011
C. Laurance 2011
D. Fitzhenry 2010
G. Ellis 2011
G. Daniella 2011
J. Moors 2010 (Option for 2011)
K. Galloway 2011
L. Fulton 2011
L. Tuqiri 2012
M. Flanagan 2010 (Option for 2011)
M. Brown 2011
R. Farah 2013
R. Lui 2011
S. Dwyer 2011
T. Tupou 2010
T. Moltzen 2012
T. Payton 2011
W. Mataka 2011

Marshall hasnt been updated. says that he is only secured till 2011, but i thought it was 2014 or something like that

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ellis has extended an extra season I believe and Marshall is locked in unitl 2015.

Got a lot of players off contract next year. We should be signing up Lawrence and Heighington this year.

I hope we're resigning Lazarus, even just for depth.

Latest posts