What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita

Knight76

Juniors
I'd be surprised if there were a charge from this incident, as it isn't illegal in the game at the moment.

But certainly should be, and should have been outlawed a long time ago. You should not be able to run in to a tackle with arm raised leading with the forearm or elbow, it's far too dangerous.

King hit

Coach
Good luck Andrew.

That double standards of him supporting his mate in prison, almost removed that from my mind. Mal supported his scum brother in prison (not what he did but the person) but wouldn’t let Fifita play because of the same reason. Don’t care that Meninga supported his brother or anything but the double standards of it.

I just want an answer from the NRL.

When taking up a hit up are you allowed to extend your arm out and smash the opposition tackler with your fore arm or elbow? Simple question.

And if the answer is no why hasn’t a certain ugly and overrated forward been given a charge after the MRC have seen the footage and the image that was presented in the paper???

Knight76

Juniors

When taking up a hit up are you allowed to extend your arm out and smash the opposition tackler with your fore arm or elbow? Simple question.

And if the answer is no why hasn’t a certain ugly and overrated forward been given a charge after the MRC have seen the footage and the image that was presented in the paper???

The answer is yes as seen hundreds of times prior. Is it right, no I don't think so, and it should be outlawed.

But currently, the answer is yes.

It would be a witch hunt to cite Klemmer for what has occurred countless times prior and is not a penalty.

Billythekid

First Grade
Cheers Billy.

Given your comments mate - I've got nothing but sheer admiration for you and all others who work in hospitals, especially ICU. I spent months every day with my dear old dad in ICU and saw first hand everything the doctors and nursing staff do for their patients. It's not just the medical treatment, it's also the ability to deal with people, both patients and families. And especially given the trauma with patients at different levels across the unit.

I know this is a footy forum, and I don't wanna hijack it with a perceived sob story of mine. But felt the need to say thanks. I don't know you personally, but thanks.

Cheers. Shame your dad had to go through all that.

soc123_au

Staff member

Liam Martin was binned for the bumper bar I think it was in magic round. Also lost a contender for try of the year as a result. Apart from that incident I dont recall any other penalties or binnings for it.

Munky

Coach
Liam Martin was binned for the bumper bar I think it was in magic round. Also lost a contender for try of the year as a result. Apart from that incident I dont recall any other penalties or binnings for it.

Penalised not binned I thought?

Leota was sent to the bin for a pretty stupid tackle I believe.

soc123_au

Staff member
Penalised not binned I thought?

Leota was sent to the bin for a pretty stupid tackle I believe.
I thought he was binned. I could have it confused with a different binning though. I definitely remember being surprised at the penalty and subsequent disallowing of an otherwise great try.

Latest posts