What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Johns fit and well

:lol: :lol: I watched that race yesterday and heard the commentator mention the name andrew johns. I was quite the shock. :lol:

m0j0

Bench
chriswalkerbush said:
Heh, bored m0j0?

Well...yes, now that you ask. However, I was watching the race while I was at the gym yesterday and he was in the lead pack at the time. I wouldn't have had a clue otherwise.

The_Ben

Juniors
And represent England as well. Andrew Johns has been racing on the triathlon circuit for a few years now

Munky

Coach
The_Ben said:
And represent England as well. Andrew Johns has been racing on the triathlon circuit for a few years now

Representing Great Britain, not England. It is Important because he has some Welsh in him.

deedles

Juniors
I think it's a classic that his coach's name is Nicholas Romanov, for those of you who know nothing of Russian history, Nicholas Romanov was the last Tsar of Russia, father of Anastacia and murdered in 1917 after the fall of the monarchy in the February (or March depending on which calander you go by) 1917 revolution. Couldn't be a direct descendant as all the royal family was all killed despite the controversial Anastacia thing where they only found 4 skeletons and there should have been 6. Actually the heir to the throne lives in Sydney and his name is Michael Romanov.

Kaz

junior
Bring it home Knights said:
Of course it is, he was inspired by pittman and is now back racing again.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I never want to hear the Pittman name ever again.

She is a DRAMA QUEEN.

Anonymous

Juniors
Kaz said:
Bring it home Knights said:
Of course it is, he was inspired by pittman and is now back racing again.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I never want to hear the Pittman name ever again.

She is a DRAMA QUEEN.

Hear, hear, Kaz.

She couldn't get the job done.

How embarresed must a have News Ltd been yesterday morning.

Pittman for glory all over the morning paper!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

roopy

Referee
Johns needed an olympic medal to add to his golden boots, Dally Ms and Churchill medals. Apparently he will play in the US open in a few weeks in an attempt to add a grandslam tennis title as well - and he could be a late inclusion in 'The Dream Team' who need someone of Johns' class to push them to the gold medal (he reckons he can kick a three pointer from the sideline about 82% of the time).

Kaz

junior
OMG

Andrew Johns came 16th.

1 + 6 = 7.

His start number was 43

4 + 3 =7

This is getting FREAKY.

Latest posts