What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew McCullough

Earl

Coach
Massive, massive ball hog. If Brisbane are within 10m of the oppisiton goal line he always, always has a dig.

I think Ballin naturally is next il line for Qld at least

Chainshada

Juniors
I'd say yes, but only if he fixes one thing..Macca gets the ball knocked from his hands WAY too often..think it happened 3 times in trial?

Jesus H F##K, No No & NO.
Was talking to a mate last night about how if you are a Broncos player ,you get talked up by the Ch 9 genius team as a future SOO player .
They do it for the current crop of young broncos B.Hunt,C.Norman,McCullough etc & none are anywhere near SOO standard.

RWB

Bench
N. Friend, J. Friend, Kingston, Ballin & Srama all superior options imo. For the future and cover for injury.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
A typical wildly optimistic assumption made by a drongos supporter about their players.

I'd even add Anthony Mitchell to the list given by the poster above as to who could do the job in Origin over McCullough. He just hasn't progressed or developed his game enough I'm afraid.

dogslife

Coach
Loves throwing a dummy. Unfortunately for him other teams figured out that's his only play about 2 years ago

Big Pete

Referee
It will be interesting to see where this generation of hookers are at in 3-5 years time. All of them have areas they need to work on but also have the raw potential to reach that level.

Macca is worth a shout but at this stage isn't quite ready to step up to that level.

RWB

Bench
It will be interesting to see where this generation of hookers are at in 3-5 years time. All of them have areas they need to work on but also have the raw potential to reach that level.

Macca is worth a shout but at this stage isn't quite ready to step up to that level.

More interesting to see if NSW can pull anything out, QLD seem to have a pretty big mortgage on all the good young dummy halves.

Kiwi

First Grade
don't feed this troll, all he does is bag out the broncos and is just looking for people to agree with him for some random spray.

@MarTiger

Juniors
Cameron Smith is what? 29 or 30? Smith has a minimum of three years at the highest level and maybe more if he wants too. Too early to anoint his successor.

Snappy

Coach
don't feed this troll, all he does is bag out the broncos and is just looking for people to agree with him for some random spray.

You forgot to mention that when he's not bagging out the Broncos, he's busy choking on Gagai's man juice

b4l

Juniors
Thanks for your responses guys. I was looking for opinions of non Broncos supporters.
Seems like it's only the Broncos supporters sticking up for him.