What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Price ?

Corkie292

Juniors
Can any1 tell me what's happened to Andrew Price ? Can't see him named in any of the lineups & he's not listed on the injuries ? Thansk

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sorry Corkie but it looks like no answer is coming. I was curious too. I can only assume that he is injured but it hasn't been listed.

btw, welcome to the forum. :thumn

Corkie292

Juniors
Thanks Willow, It's good to finally come onboard after many months of observing. I managed to find out through a contact I've got that Pricey made a comeback last week in PL but unfortunately injured his knee quite badly. Looks like he's out for an extended period.

Collateral

Coach
Welcome aboard Corkie.

I know Price has been struggling with injury this season after he was dropped to PL, which is a shame because he isnt a bad player in the top grade when given a chance and I think has the potential to be a good solid First Grader.

Hopefully his injury isnt too bad. Thanks for the info!