What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Walker

raidersfan

Juniors
Can someone please tell me his weight, Height, age and strengths & Weaknesses? I need it for the NRL game. Thanks

MadEaglesFan

Juniors
well hes 178cm. 76kg. born 22 November 1973 so u can figure out how old he is coz i cant b bothered 2. got drunk b4. still coming back down 2 earth. his strenghts r basically his attacking game. good runner, quick and good kicking game. his defensive game isnt the best obviuosely coz of his size. sorry if i didnt give enuf info. jst cant b bothered now

MadEaglesFan

Juniors
well hes 178cm. 76kg. born 22 November 1973 so u can figure out how old he is coz i cant b bothered 2. got drunk b4. still coming back down 2 earth. his strenghts r basically his attacking game. good runner, quick and good kicking game. his defensive game isnt the best obviuosely coz of his size. sorry if i didnt give enuf info. jst cant b bothered now. i gotta go qld at 5pm and its 3 am now. havent even packed bags yet nuffing. dis is gunna b a hard arvo.

Simon

Juniors
Instead of posting in here to find the height and weight of players, why not check the official web site of the club the player plays for. In nearly all cases they have weight, height, age, etc.