What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andy Raymond rips into the AFL

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
I actaully watched some of the Lions GF wins but I just couldn’t enjoy the game. Constant whistling and stopping & starting. No skill involved at any level, the constant mistakes, the horrible over-celebrating for every ugly goal, which would make Americans blanche. No strategy to follow, too many plyers on the field, some old Lions guy absolutely punching some kid cold repeatedly but it was laughed off by commentators and he wasn’t even sent off, etc, etc.

Basically it just looked so messy I couldn’t stand it.

Fumbleballers have never known better though, lucky for the kids being born in Vic nowadays they at least have the option to play/watch other sports.

j5o6hn

Juniors
Domus another AFL troll which false name are you moonlighting under from BIG POOFY you goose,typical AFL supporter no brains no guts and writes BS

qldseaeagle96

Juniors
I watched the Broncos v Storm in full, plus the first and last quarters of the Suns v Lions and both were highly entertaining sporting contests. It's hard to understand how some people can be so close minded that they can't enjoy more than one sport...

Something this forum is famous for!!

Patorick

Staff member
Yay for what Raymond said.

You're still a terrible commentator though.

And borderline rascist after you're Chris Sandow/Gary Coleman comparison from two weeks ago.

Anyway...

Loudstrat

Coach
so as long as Hindmarsh is playing, every other first grade eel could be out, but you still couldn't call them baby eels?

i'll keep that in mind.

So Brisbane had 16 of their starting 17 missing now? You had 2 former Origin players to start with. How many were on debut again dumbass?

FFS the Baby Broncos thing never applied in relation to Henjack, who had them all through 2010 did it.

Big Pete

Referee
Actually yes it did Loudy.

A lot was made of how young the squad was. I mean, if you weren't aware of it then you'd have to be living under a rock.

Loudstrat

Coach
Early on, yes. As it should. But when he was punted it was never mentioned.

Walk a mile in Canberra's shoes.

Big Pete

Referee
That's just the media, all the Broncos fans will tell you how inexperienced we were.

And we are. Both sides are very comparable to one another.

Pigskin

Juniors
And Pigskin - nice edit. You could only think of 7 players you gimp, and even with a heads up, and the internet at your fingertips, you couldn't remember Shane Tronc!

standard Loudstrat rhetoric with no clue

I gave Pete credit for the 8th player (cause I forgot Hoffman) if you look back, and I did think of Tronc but he is crap and wouldn't make the top team anyway in my view, so I chose to ignore him

thanks for your usual "Anything Queensland" bashing refresh however, reinforces to old heads and highlights to any newcomers what a complete wanker you are

some things never change

f**k I'm gonna laugh when WB and NT butt heads and WB walks out on your rabble of a team

Oink !

Silent Knight

First Grade
f**k I'm gonna laugh when WB and NT butt heads and WB walks out on your rabble of a team

This just reinforces what I think of some (but not all) Drongos fans from personal experience. You're probably that dumb inbred redneck from Inala who was sitting several rows behind my mates at Suncorp a few weeks ago who kept yelling out repeatedly "Knights suck" during the course of the match. You're probably also one of those bitter Drongos fans that had a proper little cry on the Foxsports page when Bennett announced he was going to Newcastle.

And judging from your lack of intelligence you can't even tell the difference between a Newcastle fan and a Parra fan on this forum. But then again that's no surprise. Some (again, not all) Drongos fans are far too dense to know what teams play south of the Queensland border (I wonder if they even know where the border is, does it end at Bowraville?). After all, in the words of another Drongos supporter I had the misfortune of overhearing one day as he ranted about the Titans, "The Drongos are the only team that matters in Queensland".

And for the record, this isn't an anti-QLD rant. I enjoy living in this state (except at Origin time) and I actually like the Cowboys and Titans. Can't say the same thing for the Drongos. Far too arrogant from what I've seen.

Loudstrat

Coach
standard Loudstrat rhetoric with no clue

I gave Pete credit for the 8th player (cause I forgot Hoffman) if you look back, and I did think of Tronc but he is crap and wouldn't make the top team anyway in my view, so I chose to ignore him

thanks for your usual "Anything Queensland" bashing refresh however, reinforces to old heads and highlights to any newcomers what a complete wanker you are

some things never change

Oink !

:lol::lol:

You have to be inbred. This is the only way I could explain how the f*ck you could think Wayne Bennet has anything to do with my team.

It also explains your name.

1175475919_28d7112c64.jpg

Latest posts