What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angus

OVP

Coach
And what do you think about this? The Green lefty do-gooders want more of them.

Digital Print Edition

3b60d926e77e690c182b813381398067

Apex riot at Moomba

POLICE ADMIT: SUDANESE 44 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BREAK LAW

Yeah those lefties are evil. Without them we wouldn't have much, no medicare, no workers rights, everything for the corporations or excessively wealthy.

Just imagine if this country voted every single election for the right wing. Do you honestly believe you'd have anything at all ? Thankfully not everyone is stupid enough to vote to dump the tax burden upon themselves while the 1% live a tax-free existence. Despite all your hate, despite all your rage, the only thing you right-tards actually achieve is dumping the tax burden upon yourself.

southsport

First Grade
Yeah those lefties are evil. Without them we wouldn't have much, no medicare, no workers rights, everything for the corporations or excessively wealthy.

Just imagine if this country voted every single election for the right wing. Do you honestly believe you'd have anything at all ? Thankfully not everyone is stupid enough to vote to dump the tax burden upon themselves while the 1% live a tax-free existence. Despite all your hate, despite all your rage, the only thing you right-tards actually achieve is dumping the tax burden upon yourself.

Well where's the balance? Look at the mess Rudd and Gillard left us in.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
So who told you to think that today ? Andrew Bolt ? Raaaaaaay ? The Parrot ? A currant Affair ? Channels 7,9,10 ? Miranda Devine ? Steve Price ? The Monotoned One ?

Try not watching or listening to the Idiot Boxes for a while and watch your OWN thoughts come flooding back. It's wonderful.
Another lame bore!

OVP

Coach
Well where's the balance? Look at the mess Rudd and Gillard left us in.

Yes, you are right about Ruddsy and Redflaps. Unfortunately, the left in Australia are a bit of a shambles. They need to get better at economic management. And by that I mean much better. The "left" in America are much better at fixing their economy. After every Republican nightmare over there, it's always the Dems who have to fix it. And fix it they do, until the dumbarses vote the disgusting GOP back in.

Perhaps over here there is a bit of a balance because we do something similar. Vote the left in, get better social policies for all of us but the economy takes a bit of a hit. Then vote the Libs back in, who usually fix it economically but give nothing to us, the people. Rinse and repeat. It works better over here than in the US though. Much better. Because the right over here are not wholly evil, unlike the GOP.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
The only evidence I need for myself is my own eyes.

Have you any evidence to the contrary?
The burden of proof on the person making the claim.

You made a claim that you can't back up with evidence, making your claim worthless.

I could claim that you're a Filipino transexual, but without evidence why would/should anyone believe what I say?

southsport

First Grade
Yes, you are right about Ruddsy and Redflaps. Unfortunately, the left in Australia are a bit of a shambles. They need to get better at economic management. And by that I mean much better. The "left" in America are much better at fixing their economy. After every Republican nightmare over there, it's always the Dems who have to fix it. And fix it they do, until the dumbarses vote the disgusting GOP back in.

Perhaps over here there is a bit of a balance because we do something similar. Vote the left in, get better social policies for all of us but the economy takes a bit of a hit. Then vote the Libs back in, who usually fix it economically but give nothing to us, the people. Rinse and repeat. It works better over here than in the US though. Much better. Because the right over here are not wholly evil, unlike the GOP.

I'm not sure what Obama fixed? He had to keep raising the debt ceiling, but that could be due to problems caused by the Bush administration.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
And you can't disprove it..........end of story.
So your argument has no credibility.

How about this. You're a Filipino transexual.

I can't prove it and you can't disprove it. End of story :joy:

Explain how your claim is credible, but mine isn't.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Another lame bore!
I own and run my own company mate,the only time I get to watch the idiot box is watching recorded Bunnies games.
I've traveled the world my friend with my business and have viewed many unsavoury incidents and have had many long conversations with parties both side of the fence and both now accept unchecked immigration has brought their countries financial and social disaster!

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I can disprove it with my birth certificate.
Okay, so we've established that you need evidence to support your argument for it to be credible.

Meaning without evidence, my claim of you being a Filipino transexual is worthless.

That's why your claim of immigrants getting preferential treatment is worthless if you have no evidence to back it up.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
And my wife is Turkish by the way who is even more out spoken than me against your idealistic simplistic dribble.
And yes my wife is Islamic!

southsport

First Grade
Okay, so we've established that you need evidence to support your argument for it to be credible.

Meaning without evidence, my claim of you being a Filipino transexual is worthless.

That's why your claim of immigrants getting preferential treatment is worthless if you have no evidence to back it up.

Worthless to you but maybe not to others.

OVP

Coach
I'm not sure what Obama fixed? He had to keep raising the debt ceiling, but that could be due to problems caused by the Bush administration.

Well just have a look what Trump has over-turned. That would be an Obama policy, and all of them were for the poorer and middle classes. His latest is that he has just fired every single person on the HIV/AIDS board and not replaced them with anyone. All the Obama policies that helped out the poor or middle class, Drumpf has wiped and used to create their disgusting tax bill for the mega rich.

Latest posts