What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angus

southsport

First Grade
Well just have a look what Trump has over-turned. That would be an Obama policy, and all of them were for the poorer and middle classes. His latest is that he has just fired every single person on the HIV/AIDS board and not replaced them with anyone. All the Obama policies that helped out the poor or middle class, Drumpf has wiped and used to create their disgusting tax bill for the mega rich.

Do you realise how much debt the US is in? Maybe gotta have cutbacks somewhere. Healthcare is the big worry though.

Trump isn't all bad, he made my super soar!..........so now I spend more to keep people employed.

southsport

First Grade
It's worthless as evidence in an argument mate.

Others might believe that you're a Filipino transexual, but that doesn't mean I'd have made a valid argument and proven it, does it?

You seem to have an issue with transexuals.

As far as having evidence, you don't set the rules here, you can believe it or not, I simply don't care.

OVP

Coach
Do you realise how much debt the US is in? Maybe gotta have cutbacks somewhere. Healthcare is the big worry though.

Trump isn't all bad, he made my super soar!..........so now I spend more to keep people employed.

Yeah by the end of Drumpf's first four years, he will have tripled the debt. The GOP does it all the time and still they never learn.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
You seem to have an issue with transexuals.

As far as having evidence, you don't set the rules here, you can believe it or not, I simply don't care.
They aren't my rules mate :joy: It's how you form a valid argument when debating a topic.

I don't believe it. I'm fine with you believing it, that doesn't hurt anyone, but I'll call it out as bullshit if you try to use it in an argument and point out that if you have to resort to claims you can't back up with facts, your argument is weak as f**k.

southsport

First Grade
They aren't my rules mate :joy: It's how you form a valid argument when debating a topic.

I don't believe it. I'm fine with you believing it, that doesn't hurt anyone, but I'll call it out as bullshit if you try to use it in an argument and point out that if you have to resort to claims you can't back up with facts, your argument is weak as f**k.

I never said that I had facts, this is an internet forum where we express opinions and where you seem to have difficulty with anyone that may have a different opinion to you.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I never said that I had facts, this is an internet forum where we express opinions and where you seem to have difficulty with anyone that may have a different opinion to you.
You made a claim and I asked if you could prove it.

You couldn't, so I made sure everyone knew it wasn't a credible claim.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I also love that the bloke squealing "leftie bias" earlier is now accusing someone else of not accepting other people's opinions :joy:

Funny how when your opinion is questioned, the rules suddenly change :joy:

Veracity

Juniors
I own and run my own company mate,the only time I get to watch the idiot box is watching recorded Bunnies games.
I've traveled the world my friend with my business and have viewed many unsavoury incidents and have had many long conversations with parties both side of the fence and both now accept unchecked immigration has brought their countries financial and social disaster!

Pfffft we’re Australian, we like to travel, you’re not Robinson Crusoe, Cletus
You must have some unsavoury foreign friends also
You might also like to remember that it was immigration that built this country, we aren’t Europe, we’re a country of immigrants, we will prosper further with more immigration

Veracity

Juniors
Hehehe........you lefties crack me up!

Lefty this, lefty that blah blah

You shouldn’t have to put labels on people who do the right thing

You might be surprised that the concept of left & right originated during the French Revolution, given that there is no longer a French king or queen is an indication that the Left even won way back then

southsport

First Grade
Lefty this, lefty that blah blah

You shouldn’t have to put labels on people who do the right thing

You might be surprised that the concept of left & right originated during the French Revolution, given that there is no longer a French king or queen is an indication that the Left even won way back then

download (3).jpg

Mixo Joe

Juniors
Cheers Joe, keep us updated. I'd love to alleviate the pain.

So do you mean it involves us getting two players?
Mixo Just got back from visiting the in-laws at Lightning Ridge! Boy thought it was hot up there but nothing compared to the insults freely flowing on this forum. Has it now become a political forum where trading insults is the norm instead of talking footie and the mighty rabbitohs? As expected pretty quiet on the Southern front atm. My mate and I attended the Bunnies open training session and I have picked out a few players that really impressed and will have a big 2018.
Connor Tracey - the fittest by far , barring injury will be pressing AR or even Cody. Reminds me (dare I say it) of Luke Keary!!
Damien Cook - very fit second only to Tracey.
George Burgess - finished in the top 5 in the sprint recovery test, out to answer the critics
Jessie Arthars - quick, good hands and appears to have a kicking game. Only slight needs to bulk up.
The less said about Benedict Arnold Crichton the better!!
Happy New Year to all and go the mighty Bunnies in 2018!!

DynamicRabbit1

Juniors
Mixo Just got back from visiting the in-laws at Lightning Ridge! Boy thought it was hot up there but nothing compared to the insults freely flowing on this forum. Has it now become a political forum where trading insults is the norm instead of talking footie and the mighty rabbitohs? As expected pretty quiet on the Southern front atm. My mate and I attended the Bunnies open training session and I have picked out a few players that really impressed and will have a big 2018.
Connor Tracey - the fittest by far , barring injury will be pressing AR or even Cody. Reminds me (dare I say it) of Luke Keary!!
Damien Cook - very fit second only to Tracey.
George Burgess - finished in the top 5 in the sprint recovery test, out to answer the critics
Jessie Arthars - quick, good hands and appears to have a kicking game. Only slight needs to bulk up.
The less said about Benedict Arnold Crichton the better!!
Happy New Year to all and go the mighty Bunnies in 2018!!
So no new news?

Latest posts