What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angus

Rabbits20

Immortal
It’s all a far more intelligent debate than anything that would come from your simplistic musings
Looks like the ignore might come in handy for you as well.....

Honestly you've come in here with arrogance so why do you think the thread you made up has barely any postings in it????

It's as we all know whatever we say you'll criticise......

Think about that......

TheTruth

Juniors
Looks like the ignore might come in handy for you as well.....

Honestly you've come in here with arrogance so why do you think the thread you made up has barely any postings in it????

It's as we all know whatever we say you'll criticise......

Think about that......

The reason you haven’t commented is 1. It doesn’t fit your negative mindset & 2.. You’re too lazy to keep reaching for the dictionary

Go ahead & block me, like everyone else, I won’t be missing out on any groundbreaking revelations if I don’t see your posts

Rabbits20

Immortal
The reason you haven’t commented is 1. It doesn’t fit your negative mindset & 2.. You’re too lazy to keep reaching for the dictionary

Go ahead & block me, like everyone else, I won’t be missing out on any groundbreaking revelations if I don’t see your posts
I don't have all day for arguments like you, that's why........

So that's what you think of me....... what about at least the other dozen blokes who are avoiding your thread???.... that should tell you something,..

You should be showing some respect in here....

OVP

Coach
Sing it ...

Angus wants to be a Rooster Man
He wants to be a Rooster Rooster Man
Angus wants to be a Rooster Man.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sing it ...

Angus wants to be a Rooster Man
He wants to be a Rooster Rooster Man
Angus wants to be a Rooster Man.
Not enough in the cap......

Keary, Friend and Liu have been upgraded....

Mitchell and Taukaeiho will need upgrades too......

Pommy

Coach
I'm sorry, how have Souths not invested time and money into Angus? Every player that comes through the Souths junior system is invested in. Even if they're two separate entities they still rely on eachother to keep functioning. You can't make the statement that Souths juniors and Souths don't invest in eachother financially if you can't back it up. Legally, they may be two separate entities but what the f**k does that have to do with investment? Even if we put time and resources into the establishment and little money we are still investing in them. Madge always made sure that we had a close relationship with our juniors as he was focused more on retention/development than recruitment.

Why can’t I make that claim if you are making a counter claim without backing it up?
Plus I don’t claim South juniors don’t invest in Souths, just that it’s a one way street.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Like you'd know anything about our cap.
I'm not stupid..........

In fact I'm gonna zip it before I say something I shouldn't......

You know what though stop trying to buy premierships as it hasn't worked and start bringing through some juniors............

May the choke happen again????........ if it does there will be lols at Politis all around.......

OVP

Coach
I'm not stupid..........

In fact I'm gonna zip it before I say something I shouldn't......

You know what though stop trying to buy premierships as it hasn't worked and start bringing through some juniors............

May the choke happen again????........ if it does there will be lols at Politis all around.......

That's really funny Godboy.

But you know what's even funnier ? Knowing you have another 40 years to go for your next premiership. Priceless that.

Rabbits20

Immortal
That's really funny Godboy.

But you know what's even funnier ? Knowing you have another 40 years to go for your next premiership. Priceless that.
You said that before and it bit you in the arse..........

What a night that prelim was in 2014......

The cockiness and sheer arrogance from your scummy fans when up 12-0 and then they were silenced and the party had began........... what a party it was.............

GI rose whom your ridiculed...........

Deep down you are jealous........

Rorters are now becoming known as a club that buys stars but doesn't breed much talent from within and the arrogance comes back as karma....... (plus other things I won't say)

Bigger chokers than the Merge now............... need a tissue........... bunch of sipping latte wankas....

So how's Zhukov your mate at the hotel????

OVP

Coach
1) GI rose whom your ridiculed...........

2) Deep down you are jealous........

3) So how's Zhukov your mate at the hotel????

1) I've never ridiculed GI in my life. He's one of the best centres in history.

2) Jealous of what ? f**king LOL

3) Why don't you ask alien that ? I bet you know who he is too.

Pablooo

Juniors
You said that before and it bit you in the arse..........

What a night that prelim was in 2014......

The cockiness and sheer arrogance from your scummy fans when up 12-0 and then they were silenced and the party had began........... what a party it was.............

GI rose whom your ridiculed...........

Deep down you are jealous........

Rorters are now becoming known as a club that buys stars but doesn't breed much talent from within and the arrogance comes back as karma....... (plus other things I won't say)

Bigger chokers than the Merge now............... need a tissue........... bunch of sipping latte wankas....

So how's Zhukov your mate at the hotel????

Rorters will try and buy a title every 5 years. They are a pop gun club that gets desperate after attempting to play the game legal since 2013 but choked at every opportunity. They then realize they must go back to previous strategies of buying titles to compete. In 2013 they went out and brought SBW for 500k per season wink wink. And also recruited ODonnell, Jennings, Maloney and Moa. They are popularly named the Rorters for a reason.