What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angus

southsport

First Grade
100% correct. In this day and age though, I don't think it's fair that your on field performance is determined by your corporate presence.

Thankfully, as I said above, the NRL and RLPA are looking at scraping TPA's. That'd be a huge, but fantastic move.

The idea of TPA's was to reduce the number of players going to other football codes but there needs to be a limit on how many TPAs any one club can have.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Funny isn't hit just how many Rorters players have been conveniently released and it's shows what culture is ingrained in that place......

So Nikorima now released form his 350-370k contract........

How convenient..........

Travitoh

First Grade
If true that they'r offering $1m a season then i doubt they were the front runners for his signature and if he stays true to his word, they still won't be.

Thadius

Juniors
Whats your sauce?

Hmmm... tomato on a hot dog and a pie. BBQ on a bacon & egg roll. ;)

Seriously though, hope Angus doesn't go to Easts or anywhere else, we've put too much into him.

But if he does, it would be pig ignorant to cut him loose early. He has a paramount role to play for Souths in 2018 and I for one want him with us.

southsport

First Grade
Hmmm... tomato on a hot dog and a pie. BBQ on a bacon & egg roll. ;)

Seriously though, hope Angus doesn't go to Easts or anywhere else, we've put too much into him.

But if he does, it would be pig ignorant to cut him loose early. He has a paramount role to play for Souths in 2018 and I for one want him with us.

True, if Souths realise that they will be unable to retain Angus beyond 2018 they need to keep up the pretence that he will re-sign through next season while they are actually negotiating other options.

callmack1

Staff member
Roosters have offered Angus 1 million a year for 4 seasons....

@callmack1
@Souths til I die
@southsport

I was right lads on the 4 year deal.....

Talk later I feel ill and going to work
Source? Obviously that's not good to hear but Gus has said it's not about money for him.

I still don't think he'll decide until mid next year, he'll want to see how things go with us.

I just so hope he doesn't go, we've invested a lot in him and he will be the best second rower in the comp soon. I think he's a future Souths caption if he stays too.

Latest posts