What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annual LWOS Photo Comp

And again...
attachment.php

I'll leave it at that.
For those with maturity behind them (eliminates me instantly) HERE is the link from the forumI regular that has a few more photos which I figures were not appropriate for this thread.
It's a direct link to the thread.
Enjoy!
emdgust.gif

I'm outa here.

Good stuff there GrubRunner. :)
One question though mate....How did you post some of those posts so quickly? A couple of them barely have a minute posting time between them, and there's photos attached.
BTW: They're MasterCard spinoffs. Not AmericanExpress.
'fan-baller

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hope this beats the deadline.
Lote converts to more than just Rugby Union:

fetch.dll

O

ozbash

sorry willow, but rules are rules. bloody good pic tho..

while the number of entries are down a little on last year,the standards are very much higher..

this years prize list is a humdinger, as all the entries are australian i think its well suited..:D

judging will be over by tomorrow nite and the winners :) will be announced on tuesday morning,.

there is still an unclaimed prize from last year. cant remember the blokes name and cant find the thread....

O

ozbash

AND THE WINNERS ARE..........

1- humour saintess.. thread 6/chicken
2-personal moffo fan club thread 35/fishing
3-sporting grubrunner thread 44/hairy back

thanks to all entrants

judged by my Ma-In -Law , so you know the score, judges decision is final,no corresppondence.... etc;)

could the winners please contact me ,by clicking on my name.

cheers,, ozbash.

El Duque

Bench
there is still an unclaimed prize from last year. cant remember the blokes name and cant find the thread....

Well I must be incredibly bored as I decided to go on a mision to find that thread.

Click here for the 1st Photo Comp thread.

O

ozbash

cheers ED,i must have put the winners up in a separate thread..
i think it was warlock or outlaw or someone like that..
they were going away for a while and getting back to me later..

Navigator

Juniors
I should add a warning as it's a Web Link that also has adult material also.
I'll delete the post if a moderator requests.