What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annual NRL Forum Poll Awards:Wing(s)

vote for your 2 Favourite/best nrl Wingers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redback71

First Grade
welcome to the annual nrl forum poll awards, where we the fans get to vote for our favourite/Best players of the year 2006.

I am hoping this will become an annual end of season event (much to the annoyance of timmah);-) and the players we vote for will make the team of 2006.

This weeks nominations are for WING(and you are required to vote for two players this time round, the player that polls the most votes will get jumper 2 and the player that recieves the 2nd most votes will get jumper 5) so hang 10 for a second or two while i get the poll up and running and then let the voting begin.:)

Ps: for some category's it is impossible to fit all players in the poll for there respective positions such as wing and centre, so ill pick only the more popular players or those who have represented there state or country.

Sorry for any dissapointment if your favourite player is left out.

Redback71

First Grade
you are required to vote for two players this time round, the player that polls the most votes will get jumper 2 and the player that recieves the 2nd most votes will get jumper 5

if you would like to vote for aditional players (such as luke covell and daniel fitzhenry) please do so in a post.

I went for the 2 biggest has-beens on the list, Rooney (although he still has time to reprove himself as a good winger) and Albert

Where is the Fitz and the Cov?

Estoboy

Juniors
where is Daniel Fitzhenry?

This year he utterly shattered the Wests Tigers try scoring record yet he doesn't get a mention?!?!

pft.. what a joke

Eelementary

Post Whore
Brett Morris and Jarryd Hayne, for mine. Two rookies who played great footoball since they made Grade.

Inferno

Coach
Not that either is in the top 20 or anything for wingers in the NRL, but I would most definitely rate Covell above Albert, Albert is a useless hack.

Redback71

First Grade
like i said before you can only have 17 nominations for each poll its impossible to fit all the players in.

sorry for those covell and fitzhenry fans

Redback71

First Grade
if a player has been left out you nominate him in a post and i will scan thru the posts and count them

mxlegend99

Referee
Why the hell is Rooney on that list? Gordon is better.

My 2 votes go to:
Michael Gordon
Eric Grothe

Rooney is one of my least favourite wingers. He has a chance to get back to form... but i won't hold me breath.

Latest posts