What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annual Reports

xxkirst

Juniors
Hi,

I'm doing an assignment on the storm and I can't seem to find their annual reports, does anyone know where I could find them or are they not publicly released?

Thank you :)

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
Hi,

I'm doing an assignment on the storm and I can't seem to find their annual reports, does anyone know where I could find them or are they not publicly released?

why not ask the herald sun or the daily telegraph? they seem to know all the figures & what they don't know they will make up for you & you will believe them & you can then justify your petty point of view along with all the other blinkered haters & then Storm fans, players, workers, stalwarts & families can be all proven guilty before the audit is finished & released & before the court decides if the process was fair & then you can go home at the end of the day to your cold little house & congratulate yourself on the good deeds you accomplished today .

xxkirst

Juniors
sorry, when i said assignment, that probably came across as some journo or something - it's for a uni assignment - i've chosen to talk about how the storm can gain a better competitive advantage in VIC with it being afl-dominated.

H0ust

Juniors
sorry, when i said assignment, that probably came across as some journo or something - it's for a uni assignment - i've chosen to talk about how the storm can gain a better competitive advantage in VIC with it being afl-dominated.

message me ur email address, I just did this exact same thing for a uni assignment.

This Year?

Immortal
Hi,

Maybe try and get a copy from Ian Schubert.

Last edited:

Latest posts