What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annus horribilis - literally

Which club has brought the game into disrepute the most this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Get a grip Timmah....or get a burger and coke. FMD you need to lighten up (in every sense)
Its a poll that holds ZERO cred!
:lol: @ YOU telling ME to lighten up :lol:

You know what , this year we have had Brisbane then Manly then Sharks now Roosters being dragged through the media.

You would have to be an absolute moron to actually think YOUR club is immune to this - next month it will be another club

I'd never thought it would be my club, but there you have it. Storm are gonskiss.

badav

Bench
Do I need to mention the name Justin Hodges? Anybody up for a Kebab?

Yeah that was really bad. Security footage showed hodges buying a kebab, and then it was acknowledged that it wasn't hodges.

Probably the worst incident of all time right there.

Definetaly rates higher than what the two cross eyed meatheads Watmough and Stewart did on the day of the season launch.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Yeah that was really bad. Security footage showed hodges buying a kebab, and then it was acknowledged that it wasn't hodges.

Probably the worst incident of all time right there.

Definetaly rates higher than what the two cross eyed meatheads Watmough and Stewart did on the day of the season launch.

Good point.

Snake's snake may end up with him in the Big House.

Vote all you like - but Manly will always be the biggest Scum club at season beginning, middle and end.

That's just the way it is.

HA HA HA HA !!!!!!! trackhead ronnie you never fail to make me laugh

can anybody else see the irony of this thread......we all whine, bitch and moan, about the telecrap, putting sh*t on our game ( and deservedly so)......yet here is a whle thread dedicated to the worst of the season so far......i am not having a go at the original poster

Jono1987

Juniors
why are the Dragons even on that list?? we are angels!

Because such unbiased posters, e.g, Adamblahblah hate us nearly as much as we hate them. Besides the Wes driving incidents which were very minor I can't remember any issues from our club bringing the game into disrepute. Dragons win this by a mile. Happy to be corrected.

Also the Barret-undies incident does not count. Pleaseeeeee.

adamkungl

Immortal
Because such unbiased posters, e.g, Adamblahblah hate us nearly as much as we hate them. Besides the Wes driving incidents which were very minor I can't remember any issues from our club bringing the game into disrepute. Dragons win this by a mile. Happy to be corrected.

Also the Barret-undies incident does not count. Pleaseeeeee.

boo-f**king-hoo. Dragons bring the NRL into disrepute by existing. At least in my mind :sarcasm:

Latest posts