What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another 48 hrs

GreatWhiteShark

Juniors
My very good source is telling me it will definately go either way.

Ha! Just relaying on my information, which I might add is good quality. But obviously there's a good chance it won't come off for whatever reasons. But as always, I like keeping people in the loop on here.

[EDIT: First post made me sound like a wanker. Promise, I'm not!]

Last edited:

DJShaksta

First Grade
Ivan Cleary just said on the Channel ten footy show that he wants Gordon to stay for the rest of the season.

He mentioned in an article 2 days ago that Gordon would be back for them this year.
They have no intention of releasing him early.

Since 73

First Grade
Today's news is different from tomorrow's.

In a fortnight if they're none from 2, and their season is officially gone - it then becomes a financial decision.

So Cleary then decides between running a bloke around when he can't make a difference...or letting him help their 1967 mates and free up some cash.

My money's on him coming.

GreatWhiteShark

Juniors
Today's news is different from tomorrow's.

In a fortnight if they're none from 2, and their season is officially gone - it then becomes a financial decision.

So Cleary then decides between running a bloke around when he can't make a difference...or letting him help their 1967 mates and free up some cash.

My money's on him coming.

I thought deadline for mid-season transfers was June 30?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Yeah Cleary was pretty stern last night about Flash playing out the rest of the year with penruff.

We have offered them 80k for the remainder of this year but I suppose that's tuck shop money in this day and age

According to the Telegraph we've offered the Panthers $80,000 for Gordon to be released for the rest of the season.

Frailty

First Grade
Yeah Cleary was pretty stern last night about Flash playing out the rest of the year with penruff.

We have offered them 80k for the remainder of this year but I suppose that's tuck shop money in this day and age

Tuck shop money for 9 rounds out of 26? If it were put out for the full regular season it would be an annual salary of $231,000...

This isn't including the fact that he has been injured so there is no guarantee of his fitness and form when he is back, it gives them the salary cap ease that they have been so desparate, etc.

What is he currently on at Penrith?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Tuck shop money for 9 rounds out of 26? If it were put out for the full regular season it would be an annual salary of $231,000...

This isn't including the fact that he has been injured so there is no guarantee of his fitness and form when he is back, it gives them the salary cap ease that they have been so desparate, etc.

What is he currently on at Penrith?

Yes but they would want to sting us for much more than 80k.

At the end of the day they are just being karrrrnts

They were very dirty about losing Flash Gordon to us.

They were paranoid that luke Lewis had signed with us.

They were really disappointed that Wade Graham stuck with us.

Yeah the Sharks are a bit of a dirty word at Penriff!

Latest posts