What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Crap Crowd In The Shire

dimitri

First Grade
WTF is going on?

Warm Monday Night

Last chance to stay in the semi finals race

Match against the competition leaders...............

Yet crowd was crap

*The sad thing is there looked to be a decent amount of storm supporters there too!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
eelavation said:
official crowd anyone?

It was still better than the previous match there: 6,494

Round 14 at Toyota Park was their worst crowd this year: 4,202

But they've also had some bigger crowds - the average isn't too bad at 10,630.

In-goal

Bench
It's very poor when you think the season was on the line, a bit more suport and they may have done the storm.

$10 tix is that true, god if that is the case no excuses

murraymob

Coach
to be fair worst night to play melbourne on a monday no one from there fan base goes.When we have them at penrith on a saturday night crowds are good

The Engineers Room

First Grade
It is Monday night football. Crowds will get worse once the novelty wears off. People struggle to make it to the game.

The sooner they make it Sunday Night Football, the better.

macavity

Referee
all of their fans had school the next day

not so much fun fronting up to science class with a hangover...

dimitri

First Grade
In-goal said:
It's very poor when you think the season was on the line, a bit more suport and they may have done the storm.

$10 tix is that true, god if that is the case no excuses

true!

terrible crowd!

Fin077

Juniors
Willow said:
Round 14 at Toyota Park was their worst crowd this year: 4,202

Gee I wonder why such a low crowd figure......

Hmmm.....Maybe it had something to do with the fact that they were playing New Zealand, at 5:30 and it was pi$$ing rain horizontally because of the gale blowing from the south.

Could be the reason I think.

dimitri

First Grade
Fin077 said:

Hmmm.....Maybe it had something to do with the fact that they were playing New Zealand, at 5:30 and it was pi$$ing rain horizontally because of the gale blowing from the south.

you don't have jackets, jumpers and scarves in the shire???

you don't have umbrellas?

you don't support your team no matter who they are playing?

extremely poor!!!

Fin077

Juniors
No dimitri, you are extremely poor.

Always looking for an opportunity to stick the boot into the Sharks. Seems you get off on it.

Does trying to bring the Cronulla club and their fans down numb the pain when you think about how the Sharks beat your Steeler/Dragons TWICE this year?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Fin077 said:

You sound a tad touchy Fin. You're welcomed to post reasons or some would call them excuses. I'm merely posting a summary of crowd figures.

juggalo_strit

Juniors
Any team who is in the form that Cronulla are in, would of had the same crowd under last night's conditions. And whoever said it was a warm night, that is so far from the truth it's not funny. I was on the hill with a few of my sharks supporting mates and it was definetly cold.

clint

Juniors
Crap crowd i agree.

But i've got to say for supporters in the shire i don't think Monday night football works at 7pm works.

I missed the first 15 minutes of the game.

I'd suggest many Shire residents work in the city, and to travel from work in the city to be back at the football in the shire at 7pm, if you work standard business hours is damn near impossible.

I couldn't do and hundreds if not thousands of others would be in the sam position.

Latest posts