What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Free Rooster

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Luke Phillips is back and wants to play for free. Money has nothing to do with it. He is now Rich LOL.

NEXT !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe Chris Walker can stay at his place since the tent he lives in, is getting a little Wet.

Special K

Coach
He tried to join Cronulla on match payments in dec but he couldn't pass the 3 fitness tests on his shoulder.

PB

Bench
So StGilla man are you saying he is willing to play for free... Hmm how will he live... perhaps the Roosters have a unit at Coogee that they are willing to pay him to stay in.....

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Luke phillips was the best player at the roosters for 3 years running. He will add some steel to their Team. Something they lacked when he left.

Although I can not see how Minichello would be happy about this ?

He wants to play fullback not on the wing. So for Phillips to come back, some of the star studded backline may have to miss out.

Not bad for Ricky ( Cheerleader ) Stuart, but not great for players who thought he had retired.

Not my Problem.

But For Free ??.. Yeah (*&^%% on my left one.

bubs

Juniors
Just like a PIMPLE. He just comes back, doesn't he?
If I were a Gooster supporter, Cogburn, I would be far more concerned that my 7's team got beaten by the NZ RESIDENTS!!!!!!!
Just shows how much your club has going for it.

PB

Bench
Rooster Cogburn. said:
We are such a great club that players want to play for us for free. :D

Define free?! I would love to know what the Roosters define as free. Some how i think it is a little different to the Macquarie's "provided without, nor subject to payment".....

I have plenty of time for Luke Phillips the footballer and Luke Phillips the individual, but "free".....

labinator

Juniors
greeneyed said:
Luke Phillips = Another Canberra junior AND developed player.......

correct me if im wrong though but didnt he play for several clubs including canberra. Roosters picked him up after he was released from manly. If he could play the Grand final with a broken shoulder, im pretty positive he'll get past the first 3 rounds

PB

Bench
Does anyone know anything about this CBA which Butterfield is trying (keyword) to organise.

Does it include, or is there already in place a minimum wage or award for NRL players? if there is i am sure it is more than $0.00.

Meth

Staff member
So for Phillips to come back, some of the star studded backline may have to miss out.

I think he'll have a very hard time getting back into the threequarters. He'll exist as injury cover.

Hegarty is out, isn't he?

Once Dead

Bench
I hope its true....even though i do not like the Roosters at all, it would be awesome to see a player with that steel and insane disregard for his own health.....what worries me though, is that i saw him and Luke Milton in the bay next to us at the 7s and he has obviously lost some muscle mass...but hey, welcome back if you are back Luke

hrundi99

First Grade
I went TenPin Bowling with him and his family last year.

Actually they were in the lane next to ours... ;-)

Seems like a good bloke.

Latest posts