What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Free Rooster

OVP

Coach
Now this is what sux about this website ... you allow fakes just for a laugh. How pathetic !!

Good shit LU .. once again proving you really are the gutter of the forums.

Roosterphin

Juniors
Stgillaman said:
Luke Phillips is back and wants to play for free. Money has nothing to do with it. He is now Rich LOL.

NEXT !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe Chris Walker can stay at his place since the tent he lives in, is getting a little Wet.

You really are a sad try hard pal. Can you not think of anything original????? Cmon if you try hard enough you might just come up with something witty or funny or truthful. :D

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
OVP said:
Now this is what sux about this website ... you allow fakes just for a laugh. How pathetic !!

Good sh*t LU .. once again proving you really are the gutter of the forums.

Not as pathetic as you and your roosters. :lol:

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Roosterphin said:
Stgillaman said:
Luke Phillips is back and wants to play for free. Money has nothing to do with it. He is now Rich LOL.

NEXT !!!

Maybe Chris Walker can stay at his place since the tent he lives in, is getting a little Wet.

You really are a sad try hard pal. Can you not think of anything original????? Cmon if you try hard enough you might just come up with something witty or funny or truthful. :D

Phin... This was the news yesterday. I just report on the News. don't get shitty with me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roosterphin

Juniors
Stgillaman said:
Roosterphin said:
Stgillaman said:

NEXT !!!

Phin... This was the news yesterday. I just report on the News. don't get shitty with me.

So why dont you report that Saints pillage the Illawarra and give nothing in return!!!

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Roosterphin said:
Stgillaman said:
Roosterphin said:
Stgillaman said:

NEXT !!!

So why dont you report that Saints pillage the Illawarra and give nothing in return!!!

What the hell are you on about ?.. If you still have problems about it, that's your problem not ours. Why should a Dragons Fan give a crap. ??

Is that the best you can do ?.. Stick to the topic if possible, stop trying to be a melon and getting off the subect.

Evertime a rooster supporter losses an arguement, they
A) Change the Suject
b) Abuse.

If you can not fight the facts of the day, Be quiet and give in, Because when you carry on, you just make yourself out to be a fool.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Roosterphin

Juniors
Stgillaman said:
Roosterphin said:
Stgillaman said:
Roosterphin said:
Stgillaman said:

NEXT !!!

What the hell are you on about ?.. If you still have problems about it, that's your problem not ours. Why should a Dragons Fan give a crap. ??

Is that the best you can do ?.. Stick to the topic if possible, stop trying to be a melon and getting off the subect.

A) Change the Suject
b) Abuse.

If you can not fight the facts of the day, Be quiet and give in, Because when you carry on, you just make yourself out to be a fool.

Make myself to be a fool to who?? You?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You said you report the news....okay show me where it states Chris Walker lives in a tent??

PS - Rooster fans dont lose arguements especially with dragqueen supporters

TRANSLATION

Juniors

A) Change the Suject
b) Abuse.

:roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote]

You said you report the news....okay show me where it states Chris Walker lives in a tent??

PS - Rooster fans dont lose arguements especially with dragqueen supporters[/quote]

I dont think Roosters fans have won many arguements lately. To any supporters from any clubs.
Where have you been Phin. Have you not noticed all the ruffled feathers out on the streets of Bondi ?

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Roosterphin

Juniors
Stgillaman said:

A) Change the Suject
b) Abuse.

PS - Rooster fans dont lose arguements especially with dragqueen supporters[/quote]

I dont think Roosters fans have won many arguements lately. To any supporters from any clubs.
Where have you been Phin. Have you not noticed all the ruffled feathers out on the streets of Bondi ?

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)[/quote]

I live in Qld :shock:

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
That's true, Roosters fans don't lose arguments with dragqueen supporters, because you are all dragqueens. :lol: Yet Rooster fans do lose arguments with all the other NRL Club Fans.
How funny. You are also a joke Roosterphin. :lol:

Roosterphin

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
That's true, Roosters fans don't lose arguments with dragqueen supporters, because you are all dragqueens. :lol: Yet Rooster fans do lose arguments with all the other NRL Club Fans.

How funny are you pal.

Remember you are from Canberra :lol:

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Your even funnier, because I am not. :lol:

Plus that just proved you are a idiot. Can you not read my location.

<-----------------------

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Roosterphin said:
Raiders 2004 said:

How funny are you pal.

Remember you are from Canberra :lol:

Ozzie is from Canberra Phin. Does that make him an idiot because that's where he lives ?

As usual, No substance, Just abuse.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Rooster Cogburn. said:
We are such a great club that players want to play for us for free. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Like "Walker Texas Walkout". I guess He deliberately broke his contract with Souths to play with your boys "For free" as well....? :roll:

Great Club? Only because it has money to throw at it's players Cockburn... Uncle Nick is such a generous old bloke! :D I wonder if he'll buy me a brand new XR8 for Christmas? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pantherjim.

nrl_panthers.gif
piss.gif
nrl_roosters.gif

Fibroman

First Grade
Phillips is another pretty boy that thinks he will get more women if he runs around with other pretty boys in a pretty footy jersey. It's like the theory used by male bird species, when they fluff their pretty feathers up to attract female birds. Some of these pretty boys should reach past the moths and cobwebs in their Armarni wallets and get some folding stuff out and go to one of those high class polly waffles you find in the eastern suburbs if they are feeling toey.

doctor death

Juniors
Luke should play for Manly.

He doesn't want any money.
Manly don't have any money.

When Manly come last in 2004, they can blame Luke just as they are blaming Sharpy for the last few years.

Latest posts