What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Free Rooster

doctor death said:
Luke should play for Manly.

He doesn't want any money.
Manly don't have any money.

When Manly come last in 2004, they can blame Luke just as they are blaming Sharpy for the last few years.

Has it dawned on you that maybe Luke doesn't want to play for Manly?
He's a loyal Rooster. :D

fibro man said:
Phillips is another pretty boy that thinks he will get more women if he runs around with other pretty boys in a pretty footy jersey. It's like the theory used by male bird species, when they fluff their pretty feathers up to attract female birds. Some of these pretty boys should reach past the moths and cobwebs in their Armarni wallets and get some folding stuff out and go to one of those high class polly waffles you find in the eastern suburbs if they are feeling toey.

Spoken like a true westie. :lol:

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Rooster Cogburn. said:
doctor death said:

When Manly come last in 2004, they can blame Luke just as they are blaming Sharpy for the last few years.

Or a Loser like you. :lol:

Raiders 2004 said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
doctor death said:

Or a Loser like you. :lol:

I can see that you're my number 1 fan but can you stop following me around. You're cramping my style. :lol:

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Why didn't you come and say hello to any of us at the World 7z? Why didn't you announce yourself to everyone at the ground? Your not so big when your not behind a keyboard typing away. Your a loser, a pussy, a chicken, a boy who is so scared, that if anyone finds out who he is, won't live to see another day. :lol:

And your cramping everyone elses style, Not mine. I speak truth, unlike u. No one likes liars, why you can't understand that is beyond me. Actually no it's not, your a dumbass. :lol:

Raiders 2004 said:
Why didn't you come and say hello to any of us at the World 7z? Why didn't you announce yourself to everyone at the ground? Your not so big when your not behind a keyboard typing away. Your a loser, a pussy, a chicken, a boy who is so scared, that if anyone finds out who he is, won't live to see another day. :lol:

And your cramping everyone elses style, Not mine. I speak truth, unlike u. No one likes liars, why you can't understand that is beyond me. Actually no it's not, your a dumbass. :lol:

What class are you in at school? Is the tuck shop good? :lol:

aqua_duck

Coach
PB said:
So StGilla man are you saying he is willing to play for free... Hmm how will he live... perhaps the Roosters have a unit at Coogee that they are willing to pay him to stay in.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grantwhy

Juniors
*IF* Hodges doesn't go back to the Roosters they will have quite a bit of money free under the Salary Cap and have a need for a back to replace him in the squad.

Oh don't look at me in that tone of voice!! :shock:

It's only a observation/comment ;-)

(although, even if they are certain Hodges was coming back, it would only be prudent to have an option, just in case)

HoLLuS

Juniors
...yawn!!...get over the roosters, or if you feel the need that you must post something about them spice it up...it's not as if all the other idiots on here won't believe it!!

attachment.php

Fibroman

First Grade
Stgillaman said:
Evertime a rooster supporter losses an arguement, they
A) Change the Suject
b) Abuse.

If you can not fight the facts of the day, Be quiet and give in, Because when you carry on, you just make yourself out to be a fool.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Check out some of the childish garbage they throw back at me when I outsmart them on their forum. Probably because most of them were spoilt little rich kids that always got their own way.

Kaz

junior
fibro man said:
Check out some of the childish garbage they throw back at me when I outsmart them on their forum. Probably because most of them were spoilt little rich kids that always got their own way.

What forum is this on. :lol: :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
Vas Deferens said:
Penelope Pittstop said:
It's good to see you have ventured out of the Roosters section Fibro... Good Man !!
Quick! change the locks!

About as funny as a fart in an elevator. Good on you. Take the pee one double five out of the houso. I haven't got anywhere near bing finished with the latte sippers yet.

Agent Mulder

Bench
We need a good fullback at Parramatta and seeing we have signed fringe 1st graders like Grothe,Nick Bradley and Kafusi...Maybe we'll sign him as well.

simon says

First Grade
You really have to wonder how the hell they have found the space under the cap to fit him in???The only thing I can think of is that he is on peanuts this year and will get good money the next to compensate for it.Bit like Walker I suppose.

But that would mean if Freddie retired they wouldnt really have money for a replacement,just enough to pay for blokes that have been on nothing.

But If anyone can fiind a way to squeeze another in its the roosters.

ozzie

Bench
fibro man said:
Vas Deferens said:
Penelope Pittstop said:
It's good to see you have ventured out of the Roosters section Fibro... Good Man !!
Quick! change the locks!

About as funny as a fart in an elevator. Good on you. Take the pee one double five out of the houso. I haven't got anywhere near bing finished with the latte sippers yet.

yeah another one that will dissappear after about round 4...

Latest posts