What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another good prop off to england ...

simostorm

Bench
meh...he's no Sonny Bill Williams, its not like theres a shortage of massive
meathead kiwis in New Zealand, I bet a 100 bucks that they will replace him
with someone better in the next year or two and you wont give a stuff that
Palesinianananna left.

fourplay

Juniors
raidersfan said:
Why do all the good Kiwis go to england?

Its because of a thing called the Kolpak ruling..

Normally ESL clubs have a limit of 3 or 5 import players allowed. But players who have a passport from developing nations like Samoa, Tonga etc. don't count in the quota.

-Dr.J-

Juniors
simostorm said:
meh...he's no Sonny Bill Williams, its not like theres a shortage of massive
meathead kiwis in New Zealand, I bet a 100 bucks that they will replace him
with someone better in the next year or two and you wont give a stuff that
Palesinianananna left.

You just demonstrated that the biggest meathead is you. Kearns is just another meathead by your rule, that someone else will replace. So is Slater. Don't complain when half your team ditches in a few days.

mattyj

Juniors
23 years old

+

3 years NRL experience

+

10 or so years of his best football in front of him

+

- Warriors have 2 other very average props thy could let go to help pay for him for the next year and a half then start him over the top of an ageing Price/Wiki and thus dish out either of their cash to him.

+

- They didnt extend his contract at the end of last year when he was showing form but all the Warriors players stocks were low after an abysmal season.

= MICK WATSON IS A CHUMP

-Dr.J-

Juniors
He'd deliver his 3 hitups in the 3 minutes he'd get put on. Now he's been playing 60 minutes odd cos of Pricey and Wiki's injuries / suspension.. And loving it. Also doing very well. He has developed into an 80 minute player - He just doesn't get 80.

I love that. He is an 80 minute player....he just doesnt play 80 minutes! :lol:

This is very much like British League fans. They are just as impressed by a few big hitups and 20 minutes of slow, lazy defence and little impact in attack.

Good teams get rid of players like this to replace them with players that are more effective in more areas of the game for a longer period fo time.

Like most "fan favorites" at the warriors, the club will perform better once he has gone.

mattyj

Juniors
nospam49™ said:

This is very much like British League fans. They are just as impressed by a few big hitups and 20 minutes of slow, lazy defence and little impact in attack.

Good teams get rid of players like this to replace them with players that are more effective in more areas of the game for a longer period fo time.

Like most "fan favorites" at the warriors, the club will perform better once he has gone.

= nospam49 is ******* -ADMIN EDIT- cut it out mattyj

ozbash

Referee
nospam49™ said:

you have proven yet again freak, that you dont know what you,re talking about.

your mouth runneth over :lol:

The Business

Juniors
The NRL need to lift the Salary Cap. That's the only way players will stay in the NRL. You can't blame them for leaving for England when the money is so good.

There are a heap of players leaving at the end of the season, most of them quality players that still have plenty of NRL action left in them.

Its funny how people take things to heart.

Really, you have to wonder where the Warriors will find another over weight forward who can put in three big runs a game.

A bloke off the street could do the same job.

The sooner Warriors fans stop thinking about who they like....and start giving more attention to the players in their side that actually perform...the better.

-Dr.J-

Juniors
nospam49™ said:
Its funny how people take things to heart.

Really, you have to wonder where the Warriors will find another over weight forward who can put in three big runs a game.

A bloke off the street could do the same job.

The sooner Warriors fans stop thinking about who they like....and start giving more attention to the players in their side that actually perform...the better.

I'll break it down for you nice and slow this time.

You don't know enough about the player to comment, cos you're wrong. He has been playing long stints in consecutive games, and is no longer just an impact player. Answer to my point instead of mouthing off with stale diatribe based around getting to bite on your usual weak bait. You do it to a lot of people around here I can see from observation, but you never answer the point.

Otrher people that bother to watch the Warriors will also agree this guy had become a world class player, far too talented for the Superleague.

Here we go. Someonoen that thinks I owe them something. :rolleyes:

Getting rid of these half ar$ed players is great for the Warriors.

you dont win Premierships with fat forwards that are stuffed after three runs. You with them on the back of players like Steve Price, bit, mobile, a good defender, a hard worker.....

The Warriors are in the process of cleaning out the group of losers that proved they have not go what it takes to win the NRL title, or sustain a winning record for more then a couple of season.

These moves are all positive for the Warriors. Its just a shame their "fans" cant see that and allowed themselves to happily be fed lines from the back stabbers in the NZ press that all tryed and failed with the warriors and who now deathride the club.

Carbz

Juniors
Plenty of good Kiwis in Super League. There would be plenty of talent for a 2nd NZ team if a few o f them came back...

-Dr.J-

Juniors
paleaaesina_1_broncos.jpg

paleaaesina_broncos.jpg

WHAT A FATTY. Gotta hate those half ass players, can't even beat a minnow team!

Latest posts