What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another pathetic display!

legend

Coach
The inconsistency continues with another gutless performance from the Raiders.

The thing that sh*ts memore than anything is the lack of concentration to do the simple things right. Our handling is atrocious and to have to listen to those two steaming turds Braybrook and Pearce rip into us only makes it worse.

Milne, Goodiwn, Campese, Wither and Zillmans have been spectacularly bad in the first half.

The wingers have no idea on the positional play and look less than premier league standard.

This could be in the realm of the Knights loss last week. I'm not sure what Henry says to these guys because one week, they play well, the next they oculdn't beat time with a stick!

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
YEAH FU*KEN SAD Milne has been shiza as have most of us...how often does costigan make a great bust then knock it on!!

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
pu twithers back in Pl he needs to catch the ball and get back to his form, he has been out of form all year

legend

Coach
Withers and Tongue were our worst by far today. Campese is crap and offers nothing but penalties.

I thought Chalk, Logan and Costigan were solid and Zillman improved as the game went on but we are really missing Carney, Graham and Purtell at the moment.

edabomb

First Grade
As soon as I heard they were bringing Hinchcliffe into the squad I knew we were no chance. Fair dinkum Withers should only be allowed the ball if it's picking it up at dummy half, he is the most mistake prone small man I've ever seen.

I also love the way he never passes whenever he is in the halves, super instinct IMO.

SOS CARNEY all is forgiven , I know he wont help them catch the damn thing but he may provide more opportunities.

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
The eight will be no chance if we play like that, sharks, manly and now thetitans have smashed us.
thank f**k for the dogs win , makes me 5 from 7 this week, f**king raiders I should not pick them away against a mediocre side only against a woeful side.
they can't keep dropping the ball all game and expect to be competitive.

Macko8

Juniors
f**king pathetic everywhere around the park
Our best were chalk,TLL,costigan and logan, they all knew which way to run.

Dobson had a shocking game, 2 kicks at goal and misses both when he would of slotted them easily any other time.
Our forwards especially logan and costigan worked there arses off to get us in field position but the halves just didnt f**king create anything, especially dobson, he played quite poorly and wouldnt be surprised to see him and campese in PL next week if we had backup, carney get urself together quicker than expected, we need you desperately.

The amount of dropped ball in the first half was appauling, i dont know how you can drop that much ball from simple pickups.

mongoose

Coach
Our big men were all good, our little men were terrible. Withers is too mistake prone, dobson went missing and needs a good 5/8 beside him. Tongue wasn't his usual self. Zillman showed his inexperience.

aussies1st

Staff member
Geez Tongue passing skills really went down the drain. He won't be going back to hooker any time soon. Why we moved Withers to 5/8 is beyond me, he has shown time and time again that he is crap there. Bring up Brad Cross.

donkey|rope

Juniors
we really missed purtell. we lost all the stability we built over the last few weeks with players having play out of position. everyone other than the big blokes played like absolute sh*t.

i have a huge wrap on logan though. if the nsw selectors want to put a hit man into their forward pack, look no further.

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
Raiding Dazz said:
pu twithers back in Pl he needs to catch the ball and get back to his form, he has been out of form all year

nah withers has has a couple of good games this year wa sit last week or the week b4 he was great but yeah this week shocking!!

The Horse

Juniors
yeah real bad performance but we cant keep losing outside backs with injuries and keep on winning i mean campo and milne had no idea in defence together. what do you guys reckon will be the backline next week?

Macko8

Juniors
Take a chance and bring up brad cross to partner chalk in the centres.

Leave goodwin and milne, give them some time.
Its nearly time for kelly to return, than graham anyway.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
God its sounding pretty fairweather in here. Last week everyone was singing the praises now everyone thinks the heroes from last week should be dropped. Wait till there performing consistantly bad till you drop them. Too much chopping and changing is no good.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
I might take a small risk here and go against the grain. While the first half was nothing great, at least they kept them scoreless in the second 40 and there are a number of other positives to take away from the game.

Macko8

Juniors
Thats why im saying leave Milne and Goodwin, even read that part????????

I only said bring up Cross because purtells out,kellys out,grahams out and Campese to the centres just didnt work today.

Latest posts