What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Reason to hate Ricky Stuart

sportsmad

Juniors
excuse me.....does anyone know where the Parra forum went :crazy:

Sharks have avoided the spoon.....congratulations, maybe if you lot were better ranked opposition we would've had a better ref, then a null argument.

now sod off and let us pick the side for next week......;-)

Frailty

First Grade
KaboobieGarfunkelShazam said:
I agree that it didn't cost us the game.

But Ricky Stuart really gets my goat with his Prima Donna act and "woe is us" rubbish.

I think it is extremely rich for him to bring the refereeing up, as I think the decisions against the Eels were more crucial than the ones against the Sharks.

In fact I can only think of two dropped Eels balls which were called as strips, and a dodgy knock on call, as opposed to the PJ decision which was crucial, as well as the Sharks game plan of lying all over the players, and interfering with defenders and the play the ball as much as they could.

It annoys me that Ricky coached his team to spoil and niggle instead of to play football. It pisses me off supremely, when he is the one crying foul about the refereeing.

For mine his tactics and his after match carry on, has shown that he has all the integrity and honour of a rat's anal passage.

Obviously didn't read what I just wrote before, nor did you even listen to what Ricky Stuart has said. He has commented on ALL REFEREE PERFORMANCES THIS YEAR!!! In the press conference he did not mention a particular incident did he? In his article today he only used Cronulla as an example from the gold coast match!

And for all your whinging, you are complaining about a team playing to the referee? I find it funny you think we won without playing any football. But then again, why don't you just throw some coins or something? I'm sure you can do without your pension for another week.

Suitman

Post Whore
sportsmad said:
excuse me.....does anyone know where the Parra forum went :crazy:

Sharks have avoided the spoon.....congratulations, maybe if you lot were better ranked opposition we would've had a better ref, then a null argument.

now sod off and let us pick the side for next week......;-)

:lol: :lol:

That's classic!! :lol:

Suity

Frailty said:
Obviously didn't read what I just wrote before, nor did you even listen to what Ricky Stuart has said. He has commented on ALL REFEREE PERFORMANCES THIS YEAR!!! In the press conference he did not mention a particular incident did he? In his article today he only used Cronulla as an example from the gold coast match!

And for all your whinging, you are complaining about a team playing to the referee? I find it funny you think we won without playing any football. But then again, why don't you just throw some coins or something? I'm sure you can do without your pension for another week.

Coins?

Very good and very intelligent and not to mention supremely witty.

While the coach goes for the absolute bottom of the cess pit for his tactics, his fans reflect his efforts by also grasping at the lowest common denominator for their arguments.

I quite liked the Sharks last year . . . if this is what Stuart has brought to your club - then good luck to you.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Can you imagine the tri series spectacle if Sticky is gonna coach the Aussie team to lay all over the poms and kiwis ?

Latest posts