What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another shark quits!!!

Hughesy215

Juniors
Just heard it on the news not sure who is was not a player I think it was fisk or some admin person not good to hear though!!

Hughesy215

Juniors
As of when? f**k what does this mean for the club I thought he was going good saving te club heaps of money etc??

fizman

Bench
This is very easy to explain.

Richard Fisk is not a Sharks man, he is a Ricky Stuart man.

Does everyone remember how the position for CEO either wasn't advertised and/or the appointment was made very quickly??

Questions were asked about the due process and selection criteria.

Ricky wanted Fisk and got him the job.

It is natural that when Stuart resigned, Fisk would follow.

squiddy

Juniors
Maybe Fiz ,

but wasnt Fisk at the sharks before he went to the rorters and met up with Sticky ?

WTF is going on .............

Squae

Juniors
Yep whats going on.

Also any ideas of a new CEO anyone ??? and will this change heaps at the club or not ???

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
This is very easy to explain.

Richard Fisk is not a Sharks man, he is a Ricky Stuart man.

Does everyone remember how the position for CEO either wasn't advertised and/or the appointment was made very quickly??

Questions were asked about the due process and selection criteria.

Ricky wanted Fisk and got him the job.

It is natural that when Stuart resigned, Fisk would follow.

hang on hang on. Lets explain something else you said. "somebody did something they shouldn't have" To whom are you referring?

Also, Fisk is a Sharks man. This is his 2nd trip. By all accounts, the current chairman has put one of the top coaches offside, big time & we have lost him. if this is the case, it does not bode well for us securing players & our new coach.

The current chairman told me once that the club needs a clean out because "we smell". That works both ways.

I'd say we have very little chance of securing Baz again for next year now.
I am very, very concerned & did not expect this.

reformedref

Juniors
Fisk was only on a 12 month contract. It expires on June 21 and he has chosen not to take up the offer of an extension - yeah probably because of all the issues internally and also with Sticky going - but maybe we can get some new blood in there and get moving - We all know its certainly not working now!!!

jc155776

Coach
He was on a contract until June 21.

Contract not being renewed.

Everyone knows how close he was with Ricky, was one of the reasons he got the job.

All I want to hear is the club is safe for the next year. If that is guaranteed then it gives us more breathing time.

cityshark

Juniors
I dont think this is a big problem. A clean skin , maybe from a non football background would be a good idea. 2-3 year contract, a younger person with enough drive to make a mark.
So no old hacks .
No favorites.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
He was on a contract until June 21.

Contract not being renewed.

Everyone knows how close he was with Ricky, was one of the reasons he got the job.

All I want to hear is the club is safe for the next year. If that is guaranteed then it gives us more breathing time.

actually, no.

We need to start hearing some explanations , right now. this Ricky is a fisk man Fisk is a ricky man is pharking bullsh*t.
How long until this spreads through the entire organisation?
Explanation time.
That is going to happen at the AGM.
both sides of the story will brought out into the closed arena so the board better have answers & good ones.

Stoner Rock

Juniors
Perhaps what everyone is forgetting is that Fisk was only appointed as "interim CEO". He was on a 12 month contract.

Good operator and the club wanted to keep him but he can probably pull a bigger salary elsewhere.

Frenzy.

Immortal
hang on hang on. Lets explain something else you said. "somebody did something they shouldn't have" To whom are you referring?

Also, Fisk is a Sharks man. This is his 2nd trip. By all accounts, the current chairman has put one of the top coaches offside, big time & we have lost him. if this is the case, it does not bode well for us securing players & our new coach.

The current chairman told me once that the club needs a clean out because "we smell". That works both ways.

I'd say we have very little chance of securing Baz again for next year now.
I am very, very concerned & did not expect this.

Well, you should of. You're a smart man reef, no matter what we argue about but this was forseable. All of it.

I have told a few people in PMs this week that Fisk was next and I don't care if they come forward now and confirm

There's a cancer in the club and it's not redback