What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another silver lining (if you can call it one)

Martini

Juniors
For those who aren't overly convinced with our win, REMEMBER Lockyer was on the field, it doesn't matter who else Brisbane had out.... they had their number one guy and we managed to shut him down most of the game...

If McLinden keeps playing like that he should be the Australian half back... :lol:
(in my opinion)

woodgers

Bench
The problem with being active in the player market after June 30 is all the players have stuck around like Joel to see their worth. If that is the case we will then have to outbid everyone else in the market and pay top dollar.

I agree woodgers. The only thing that I hope players realise is how much money they'd save with the cheaper cost of housing in Canberra. I don't know why more people don't come here solely for that reason to save their pennies.

jed

First Grade
I Bleed Green said:
We now have 4!

DrewBeliever, Montz, Martini and greeneyed!

*flees*

I'd also have added raiderette_robbo - by my counting, that makes 5.

woodgers

Bench
GreenForce is a lady also.

Aahhhhhh chicks are taking over the site. Soon we will be taking about players undies and school assignments. No..hang on, Quinny is banned isn't he.

Martini

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
OMG we have another resident Girl on the forums! :shock:

Yeah i have actually been around for a while, but posting on the old forum... Haven't had much of a chance to post on here as yet...

Please guys give us girls some credit, most of us are quite knowledged on the game and of course the Raiders, although we will have talk about undies occasionally ;-)

jed

First Grade
Nah, I think that was a pleased but shocked comment from #1 - we've always had a distinct lack of ladies on the forum.

Good to see you've joined the forums.

jed

First Grade
Bloody oath! I only really know 1 Raiders girl. I'm willing (hoping) to get to know more though.

woodgers

Bench
Why go out on a Friday night when you can pick up in here.

League Unlimited. What doesn't it have?