What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Tonga?

Rockn

Juniors
I Watched the QRL final, which was a great game, and i dunno if Tongas comin to the dogs or what... but the signing of Dallas McIllwain will be a cracker. He's only young, pretty sure he only took up footy late in life, but is big and has good footwork for a Lock. Isaac Kauffman will go alright aswell, he used to be contracted to the Broncos.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Rockn said:
I Watched the QRL final, which was a great game, and i dunno if Tongas comin to the dogs or what... but the signing of Dallas McIllwain will be a cracker. He's only young, pretty sure he only took up footy late in life, but is big and has good footwork for a Lock. Isaac Kauffman will go alright aswell, he used to be contracted to the Broncos.

Good news Rockn. I've heard from a few people that Dallas is a gun player. Can't wait to see him in action.

Love the Sig too :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dogaholic

First Grade
I can confirm 100% that Charlie Tonga is now a Dog. I read it in the Canterbury Leagues annual report.

Dogaholic

First Grade
In the Bulldogs Annual Report, I got it sent via mail.....didn't see it on the net.

Didn't say much about it, just that we had signed him.

atomic_crimson

Juniors
yep he is with us... I saw him play up at the gosford trial... one thing was every time he had the ball you were scared he would drop it, he did on a few occasions.. got tired a little quick but then agan the entire team did....

C.P

Juniors
Watched the premier league game on friday night and had to reach and borrow the Big League of the fat kid in front of me to see who the big bald unit in the number 14 jersey masquerading as a bowling ball was and to my surprise the name Charlie Tonga was listed alongside. Only saw from the 10 mins before halftime onwards but i thought he had a good solid game coming off the bench and wouldnt be surprised at all to see him pushing for a 1st grade bench spot before long. Anyone else see the game and have thoughts?

Dogaholic

First Grade
Yeah, I was also very impressed with C Tonga. He looks like a very good prospect and I have no doubt he will get a chance in 1st grade. Trevor Thurling also impressed me. That no 10 for us was useless though.

Trent Cutler was the most impressive, Patten better be looking over hs shoulder. This kid is a gun.

Latest posts