What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANT MEN

dino2170

Juniors
I SAW an article, i dont know where that it looks like we are going to be called ant men as a result of our association with ICS and this will be revealed on 20 feb

Dragonslayer

First Grade
All this is about is keeping up with "kids" interest. Let's face it Iron Man hasn't been around the in cinemas for a while now and maybe not as popular as previously (out of sight out of mind), whereas Ant Man was only released last year (I think) so maybe kids will be more attuned to his character. Plus ants are considered one if not the strongest living things on the Earth.

BringTheNoise

Juniors
All this is about is keeping up with "kids" interest. Let's face it Iron Man hasn't been around the in cinemas for a while now and maybe not as popular as previously (out of sight out of mind), whereas Ant Man was only released last year (I think) so maybe kids will be more attuned to his character. Plus ants are considered one if not the strongest living things on the Earth.

Iron Man is a central character in Captain America: Civil War (2016).

That being said, I wish we were given Deadpool.

But Ant Man is still pretty cool.

You must be fun at parties.

I'm probably not in a position to attend any fixtures this year anyway, but if I was, I think its quite a reasonable stance to boycott this event.
I am living hand to mouth on the other side of the world and have still decided to support the club through membership. I have been in contact with the club expressing my discontent with the Iron Man gimmick over the last couple of years because I believe it devalues the club's brand.

You're a bully and will not be invited to any of my cool parties ever.

Gareth67

First Grade
Ant - Man ? Ant - Fooking - Man ? What is that suppose to bluudy well mean ?
Why not Dragon - Man ? Or better still Hog - Man ?

What is this once great club of ours coming to ?
Lord forbid , next thing you know our country will be run by P.M. Trumbull ! !

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Ant - Man ? Ant - Fooking - Man ? What is that suppose to bluudy well mean ?
Why not Dragon - Man ? Or better still Hog - Man ?

What is this once great club of ours coming to ?
Lord forbid , next thing you know our country will be run by P.M. Trumbull ! !

Gareth to me no one will ever replace the original hog man.
You will alway be him mate lol

Latest posts