What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthem

Suitman

Post Whore
Please :pray:

I've been following Celtic for a few years now and fell in love with this song and the way the fans get into it. Was lucky enough to see Celtic play up here in Brissy and 30 odd thousand Celtic fans singing YNWA was something I'll never forget, many had said they had never felt an atmosphere like it. Anyway, I think Celtic adopted it after Liverpool so no reason why Parra can't.

This clip is my favourite showing the fans singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awositUJYLM

That match (Celtic vs Roar) was on the same weekend last year as the Eels vs Titans.
I made the trip up from the Gold Coast to see the game and agree - it was sensational.
I still have a video of it on my phone.
It was a great weekend.

Suity

Snoochies

First Grade
That match (Celtic vs Roar) was on the same weekend last year as the Eels vs Titans.
I made the trip up from the Gold Coast to see the game and agree - it was sensational.
I still have a video of it on my phone.
It was a great weekend.

Suity

Nice, you put it on youtube?

Was supposed to go see Parra V Titans as well but the night out at Omalleys after the Celtic game got the better of me.

Fui!!!

Juniors
Sweet, where can I get one of those?

Depends if you are on Windows or Mac. I've got Vista.

Just search google: Vista (or Windows 7 or Mac) countdown widget... there's a few around.

Don't think it works for XP though... at least i never found one.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
we needMotely Crue to sing 'Kickstart my Heart' or some Poison 'nothing but a good time'' none of this stupid Australian music crap!